• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alanwk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    El Paso, TX
    Looking for recommendations for a range in El Paso? Preferribly indoor but will consider all. Also Is there a BLM renge nearby. I know one in Las Cruces but looking nearer to home. Thanks
    Alan
    DK Firearms

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Looking for recommendations for a range in El Paso? Preferribly indoor but will consider all. Also Is there a BLM renge nearby. I know one in Las Cruces but looking nearer to home. Thanks
    Alan
    There's an El Paso section at the top of the page. We hold monthly shoots. You should come.

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    A few guys local to El Paso shoot about once a month on the BLM land up north in the Anthony Gap off of highway 404.

Come check out the shoot next month, we post the notice in the Hometown>El Paso forum.

t-astragal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2015
    College Station
    My son is about to head out to play football at Utep. He and I will be looking for a place to shoot once he’s settled in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    My son is about to head out to play football at Utep. He and I will be looking for a place to shoot once he’s settled in.

Congratulations sir. I will link you to a thread that will have photos and short clips of us out shooting. We'd love you have you out there. I wish you both the best and I hope your move goes smooth and easy. God bless.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Alan

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Just saw this thread. There is a nice indoor range at EPCC campus off Eastlake exit, review I did on it:

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    I have noticed when passing through El Paso on the bypass, that the Army base allows the public to shoot on their range. Might try there.

Joe
    That's the Rod n Gun, it belongs to their recreation dept. It's on Army land, but has separate entrance so don't go thru a guarded gate. Open to public, just have to go to club shop to pay for a day pass or membership.

Pretty nice outdoor range in the fall and spring, but you freeze in the winter, cook in the summer. But we still go out there, damn gun nuts. :laughing:

The EPCC range is very nice, but prefer the R&G, and it's a more convenient location for my buddies that live on west side and northeast.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    That's the Rod n Gun, it belongs to their recreation dept. It's on Army land, but has separate entrance so don't go thru a guarded gate. Open to public, just have to go to club shop to pay for a day pass or membership.

Pretty nice outdoor range in the fall and spring, but you freeze in the winter, cook in the summer. But we still go out there, damn gun nuts. :laughing:

The EPCC range is very nice, but prefer the R&G, and it's a more convenient location for my buddies that live on west side and northeast.

So how about coming out tomorrow to the Anthony Gap and shooting with myself, Josh, Orson, Oz, and Victor. It'd be nice to have a someone new.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I have noticed when passing through El Paso on the bypass, that the Army base allows the public to shoot on their range. Might try there.

Joe

Thanks for the heads up, but that place is pretty dead most times I've been out there. I also would prefer to shoot for free on land that I can pretty much do whatever I want on. Thanks again.

Top Bottom