• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    FNS-9C is a sweetie of a pistol - I think. My only complaint is the mags don't drop very easy. Have to break my grip, and get on top of the release button to make it drop. Might be something oil/grease can solve - well see.

No double action going on here! The trigger action on it was OK by me but maybe I haven't been exposed to "good" yet. It suited my taste(after the double action pull on the CZ anything feels light!)

I'm gettin' tired so I'm just gonna chunk up some tagets with a few comments....

This is a rapid fire drill shooting pretty fast... maybe not as fast as I could pull the trigger but.... The head shot was 17 rounds while the body mass was a 12 rd magazine. Done at 3 yards.

20200819_190554.jpg

This is out @ 7 yards . I just think with the FNS-9C 1-7 yards is where it's most likely to see action so I spent most of my time in that range.

20200819_190844.jpg

But here's one out at 15 yards. Group has opened up considerably but hey... still hitting the paper - most of the time!

20200819_190756.jpg

Other than the mag drop I don't have any real issues with the FNS-9C. The 12 round mag w/o the pinky extension is pretty much useless for me as controlling the gun became a real issue with the short mag. It came with a 1-15rd, 1-12rd w/pinky extension and 1 - 12rd w/o pinkey extension. All in all I like both guns. I'm gonna have to have something done with the double action on the CZ75 it's just a tad much.
    Venture Surplus ad

Mloot

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    I had one for a short time a couple of years back. I liked it, except when I tried to drop the mag with my thumb, my grip on the other side of the gun would keep me from fully depressing the mag release. I would have to break my grip and use the tip of my middle finger to depress the mag release from the other side. I ended up selling it and getting something else.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I had one for a short time a couple of years back. I liked it, except when I tried to drop the mag with my thumb, my grip on the other side of the gun would keep me from fully depressing the mag release. I would have to break my grip and use the tip of my middle finger to depress the mag release from the other side. I ended up selling it and getting something else.
    Yeah, mag drops are a problem on an unmodified 9C. I replaced the factory mag release with one from the 509, which has a wider grip, and that solved that problem. Mag drops are pretty easy and consistent now.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    I had an FDE one for a few years. I was all in on the FNS at the time. Had an FNS full size for home defense and carried the FNS9c. I think people were putting the fullsize mag release in it to help with havving issues dropping the mag. I think FN even had releases for a while that stuck out more on either left or right side depending on what you wanted.

Overall, the FNS9C is a great gun i think. Really enjoyed mine while I had it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom