Target Sports

Shops stocking 50 rnd LE 9mm Federal HST 124?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michael000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2015
    Spring, TX
    Lots of shops and LGS all over town and was curious if anyone knows of anyone stocking the 50 rnd boxes of 9mm Federal HST. I know those boxes are meant for law enforcement but you can buy them online so figured id ask. I'm all over town enough that buying them local may be a better option than online depending on the price since tax and shipping will offset. If you know of anyone that gets them in stock time to time a heads up would be great.
    Lynx Defense

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Lots of shops and LGS all over town and was curious if anyone knows of anyone stocking the 50 rnd boxes of 9mm Federal HST. I know those boxes are meant for law enforcement but you can buy them online so figured id ask. I'm all over town enough that buying them local may be a better option than online depending on the price since tax and shipping will offset. If you know of anyone that gets them in stock time to time a heads up would be great.

Still some 147s left at sgammo

Michael000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2015
    Spring, TX
    Yeah saw those and unfortunately they're +P. My preference is the 124 or even the 147 in reg P in a pinch, i was wanting to stay away from the +P cause my EDC gun is a Shield. Not that it can't handle it but id prefer to not open that can of worms.

Long story short i've been carrying Hornady Crit Def for about a year and it's a fine SD rnd but i was wanting to slowly migrate towards the HST 124s since they test a little better ballistically out of a short barrel like mine and they're substantially cheaper heh.

OlongJohnson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2015
    gtdist.com in Austin. You pay tax and the freight ain't cheap, but the total cost still comes out better than anywhere else.

Top Bottom