• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Like all big kids I decided a long time ago I had to have a mad max sawed off shotgun :).

So with the new efile thing and my trusty trust from willmaker I am going to jump on the efile bad wagon and get this sucker underway.

I have a stoeger sidexside 12 ga. I have a notarized trust. I have a computer,credit card, and inter net lol.

My question is when asked for the manufacturer do I put Stoeger Inc USA or The gun is also marked E.R. Amantino Brazil ?

If I use stoeger on the atf web page it has the coach gun listed as an option If I use the other one I can verify it but then there are no guns listed on the drop down menu on the next page.

Also when it asks for barrel length and overall size I assume that they want what you are going to cut it down to ? And say if I put 11" barrel and 18.5 overall can I then latter on cut the barrel down to say 8" or get another barrel and chop it down so I can always go back to the 11" ?

thanks
    Target Sports

Ready.Fire.Aim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am also building a 12ga and 20 ga SxS short barrel shotguns. One is also an ER Amantino. Waiting on FORM 1 approvals. I want a 14" and 12" coach guns.

Make it easy. In 4a Stoeger put as the manufacturer.
    In the box 4H, additional information: put ER Amantino, Brazil . Also include your trust name, city and state in Block 4H.

Put the finished SBR Length, not the current length.

You can change barrel lengths later. I have read you are supposed to notify the ATF to revise the Form 1 but doubt anyone does.

Have fun
    RFA

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    thanks

hey one other quick on on the 12 ga does the stock have checkering on both sides ? I found it strange that the one I got is only checkered on one side.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Ok now I have one vote for each ? any tie breaker. I am only interested in the correct one to use on the atf form 1

Ready.Fire.Aim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok now I have one vote for each ? any tie breaker. I am only interested in the correct one to use on the atf form 1

Stoeger, (which is is owned by Benelli,) imported and marketed the gun to be sold in the USA under their brand name.

Thus I said keep it simple and use Stoeger since it is popping up on the ATF E-Form as coach gun.

However ER Armantino, Brazil, physically made the shotgun.

Have fun
    RFA

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston

I don't know about RFA, but Renegade has the professional credentials to back up his statements. I'd follow his advice.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I was told by ATF that the importer is the manufacturer.

this re a Benelli super 90 imported by hK USA.

i put the importer.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    @renegade. The ATF will probably give us 20 different answers 17 of which will be incorrect, 3 will be partially correct and none will be right.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    well for once in my life I did the smart thing. I used the ask the expert button on the atf site and will see what they say :) at least then I will have a print out to show the Judge before he locks me away for a false document.

Top Bottom