• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Was just on midway usa, and 7.62 soviet, 38 special/357 dies .223 lee dies, foster collets are all out of stock till last week of march. Then I looked at turret presses, the lee classic is back ordered, rcbs rockchuckers are back ordered till april 20th. The rcbs media tumbler is back ordered. Long story short, most everything I need is back ordered until April. Thats not counting the brass I wanted to buy.
    Texas SOT

Rottweiler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Hill Country
    A buddy of mine just stepped into the reloading world. He ordered a Dillon 550B,like mine with all the extra stuff, (scale, calipers dies ect) everything was in stock and shipped the next day, no backorders

byronw999

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Grand Prairie, Texas USA!
    Normally a lot of reloading stuff is out of stock from about Nov thru Jan/Feb because of Christmas... Even worse this year as more folks are starting to reload because of ammo shortages, political climate etc...

Keep an eye on the forsale sections of all the forums you hang out at... Quite a bit goes up for sale on the EE at AR15.com... I've also found quite a bit on craigs list... Quality reloading equipment will out live you no matter new or used..

derdek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Austin, TX
    you could just drive down to the cabelas in buda. this past weekend they had like 5 or 6 rcbs kits. i believe they were the rockchuckers. pretty sure they had a lee turret. they had the .223 dies from hornady...

midway's got a lot of selection, but they just haven't had very much stock since the whole obama thing. for components i like to use graf and sons. they cover ground shipping and only charge $4.50 for handling if not ordering any hazmat. they have just as large a selection as midway for components if not larger, and from what i've observed, their prices are much better.

Top Bottom