• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    Went and shot my RRA LAR308 today for the first time since last summer. Plus I put a Millett DMS scope in a set of ARMS QD rings, shot at 100 yards and was hitting a 4" metal gong, the first 10 where low but I did a scope adjustment and went to ringing metal!

Can't wait to go again!
    GunStuff011.gif

DRJ
    Military Camp

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    Sweet rifle! I wish I'd had the presence of mind to grab an AR in .308 a year or so ago. :banghead:

I bought this either in April or May last year and since then it has doubled in price! I was kind of leary of it about two months after I got it because I heard alot problems with them. But I have only fired around 50 rounds thru it with out a problem one! One thing for sure it is one heavy rifle sure not like my other AR's. One day maybe RRA with have the longer barrels out and I can put a 24" on it for some real long shots! Of course I will go with another type of scope.
    My wife like to had a crap when I told her how much it was when I got it but she got over it. I retiered from the State and my extra vacation that I had they paid me for it so I got the AR and a GSG-5 22 rim fire.

DRJ

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    I just that the ammo and reloading supplies scare tapers off in the next few months. I have plenty of each but I know that in time it will be used. I just got 200 Nosler 150gr BT from Midway could not bring myself to pay $49.95 a box at Gander Mountian. Will not spend another dime in that place!

Mike D Texas

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Parker County
    Very nice rifle.

I just wish my DPMS 308 upper would get here. I'm going on month #5 of waiting right now. :( I've got the cash set back to pay for it when it gets here and it sure is hard to go to the gun show and not dip into that fund.

I already have a 5.56 and a 6.5 Grendel.

Top Bottom