• SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    The atn thor Thermal weapon sight is a pleasant surprise for me. I have never been a fan of aTN products. However visit to the aTN SHOT Show booth has change that. Put simply, the thor looks and feels good. I would like to get my hands on one and use it in the field. ATN has come a long way in the past 5 years. I believe a second look is in order.

Guns International

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    I was thinking of getting one if those but read about a few quirks made me decide against it.

Mainly software issues. Stuff like no displayed coordinates for where the cross hairs have been moved relative to the whole field of view and the digital zoom centers on the field of view and not the crosshairs. Probably fixable with a firmware update but hadn't heard much about it lately.

The vendor that was peddling the unit I looked at said ATN doesn't actually build these. They just put their brand on it. Forgot the name of the manufacturer.

Dredge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Spring
    A buddy of mine has one for the past year and a half? He is overall pleased with it after getting it back from having warranty work done. It would not hold zero after powering down and the mount was loose (needs 2 throw levers in my opinion). He has not stated any issues since getting it back.

Top Bottom