TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    https://www.facebook.com/texastrustlawyer/posts/577744275641107

It is last day of shot show 2014. It's clear chilly vegas but really 5 walking around those jackets can ask for better weather to end the shot show on.

I have approximately 6 hours left on the ground in Vegas before I have to head to the airport. There's a lot of last minute boots that I want to stop at say goodbye to a bunch of friends then it's back home to see my kids and my wife

I've seen a lot of interesting things 2014. The innovation in the restaurant industry and the advances continue. The new optics changes and long-range optics industry are interested. We scopes just get better and better.

I'm amazed at the number of AR 15 manufacturers that pops up past couple of years. The magazine manufacturers are making newer and better magazine the fill the needs of the shooter.
    The night vision and thermal market continue to expand with newer and better équipement for the civilian hunter and for are law enforcement and military guys

On the hey are 15 side I'm seeing more and more percision AR 15's enter the market.

I apologize for the rambling but there's a lot of stuff here to look at and I still have not processed everything that I have been able to handle

ARJ Defense ad

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Nfa Trust And we can call SHOT Show 2014 a wrap 5 after 1 & I am leaving the show uploaded a bunch of videos today as for getting home to see my boys and my wife. Picked up a few magazines for T&E got some otte gear for running around when it's cold and wet windy outside. Now I just have to put all this stuff to use
    January 17 at 1:11pm · Like

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Nfa Trust My thoughts on a TF 41 P are they if the news rumors that here are correct, we may have a year to 2 years before they take any action on it
    January 17 at 8:15am · Like

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom