TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Shot Show 2014 Home Shot Show Laser Devices DBAL-PL

The new Laser Devices 4 in 1 pistol laser. 500 visible lumen light, IR illuminator, visible and IR lasers.

This is an all in one pistol based laser and illumination system for pistols. It is relatively compact and there is a holster that is in production for it. I posted another video focusing on that holster.

This light is innovative in that the lasers are slaved to each other. Therefore, you would zero with the visible laser and the IR laser would be zeroed.

The visible light is 500 lumens and the IR illuminator doesn't over power the NVGs at pistol ranges. The switching systems works for me. IR is selected by depressing the left switch with the shooter's off hand (if right handed) and white light is selected by depressing the right switch with the trigger finger.

The battery compartment is easily accessed by depressing two latches and opening the cover to the battery compartment. the unit uses common CR123 batteries.

Lynx Defense

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    I must haz it!

If it's really only going to cost ~$600 then it's less than half the price of the Insight LAM and actually has an IR laser. My precious....

Top Bottom