Shot Show 2014

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 7, 2012
Sugar Land Texas
Is there anyone from the forum going to Shot 2014?

NeckBeard

Apr 13, 2013
Went for a few years, but stopped going. it was repetitive to say the least. Magpul had free beer and got a lot of swag. good fun and only a 15 minute drive from my house. However, I didn't really like how 1/2 the show seemed dedicated to militarization of police forces but that's just me.

wakal

Dreadnaught Industries LLC
Mar 20, 2011
Zephyr
Dealers, anyone who can claim media connections, military, any cop in the whole wide world, any hot chicks (hot chicks can go anywhere ;) ).

The guys from Dreadnaught Industries will be there, although we intend to skip Friday and go to the Las Vegas Weapons Collector's Show again...last year's show was far more entertaining than SHOT. We will stay and shoot the 3-Gun match Saturday, too, because...3-Gun...

My wife is going to do some laps in a McLaren MP4, too. Should be fun!

Alex

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
TGT Supporter
Jan 9, 2012
Cedar Park
Yeah, I'll be there. Going a day early to have some Vegas fun. If anyone met the Gun Show Podcast guys at Hicksville they will be there as well. Look forward to it and hopefully seeing yall up there.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

NeckBeard

Apr 13, 2013
How do us public folk get in?

Sent from the Bacon isle at your local grocery store.
cant. easiest way is to be involved with a blog or forum. They tightened the rules i believe since last year.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members