• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    High Cap 1911 brought this up in a thread (I dont remember witch one) a few days ago. So this is originally his idea. But would anyone here like to see a shotgun competition? If so what kind? HD and tacticool? Or skeet and trap kinda stuff?
    ARJ Defense ad

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Cool. Sorry for the re post. How about Austin? Any one in the Austin/central Texas area in on the shotgun thing?

Like I told HC, I could probably do Austin with enough notice depending on the choice of range. I've shot at Capitol City, and another one whose name escapes me but if I remember right it was off 290 on the east side of town. North or East side of Austin would be easier on me with the distances I'll be looking at.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Well I'm about to move just north of Georgetown on IH 35 and I'm going to be close (er) to Stan's shooting range. I shoot at Eagle peak right now. So I don't know what will come of me in the future.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    I posted in the other thread and said I would be interested, I'm in bastrop, so close enough to austin to be on a team

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Sounds like a start. Big, you're in charge of setting it all up.
    O hell, yall are in trouble if I have to set it up. Anyone know of some place to shoot skeet other than Eagle Peak? I'm down for Eagle Peak but that particular range has a lot of people not wanting to go back. I'm sure we could get a little team together for Skeet. Eagle Peak only has a Skeet range for shotguns as far as I know. But lets not jump the gun (no pun intended) here. What kind of shotgun stuff are you folks interested in? Home defence, skeet lets get some ideas rolling around.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Another thing I'll be moving this weekend to Georgetown, well a little North of it really Up by 195 so I am unsure as to how many things I'll be close enough to attend now so lets the ideas rolling and go from there.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Don't ask me. I don't know enough about skeet and trap to be much help...I do know capital city skeet or whatever its called is over by Decker Lake and is a pretty centralized location for us Austin guys ...

Top Bottom