• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Crazy guy, but it goes to show that mindset is king. The kid hesitated, and got shot, even though he had to upper hand in equipment.

The only state you have to list your firearms on the CHL license is California. You have 5 guns you can list on the license. Yes, I've actually seen a California CHL.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Crazy guy, but it goes to show that mindset is king. The kid hesitated, and got shot, even though he had to upper hand in equipment.

The only state you have to list your firearms on the CHL license is California. You have 5 guns you can list on the license. Yes, I've actually seen a California CHL.

And the listing isn't just for a make and model, it's a make, model and serial number. And you have to qualify with each one IIRC. And you have to be willing to submit each one (and the ammo you'll be carrying for it) to the approving agency's armorer (they're issued by the State DOJ, but you get your app approved by the local top cop) for inspection.

That's if you can get one... you either have to live in the right county, be an actor, or be a major political donor to a sheriff.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    And the listing isn't just for a make and model, it's a make, model and serial number. And you have to qualify with each one IIRC. And you have to be willing to submit each one (and the ammo you'll be carrying for it) to the approving agency's armorer (they're issued by the State DOJ, but you get your app approved by the local top cop) for inspection.

That's if you can get one... you either have to live in the right county, be an actor, or be a major political donor to a sheriff.

I'm glad I live in TX

Kudo's to this guy. He has got sand.

The video mentioned Florida

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I'm glad I live in TX

Kudo's to this guy. He has got sand.

The video mentioned Florida
    I think it was Sarasota. I used this as reference when emailing the House Speaker about the Employer Parking lot Bill when trying to get them to bring it to the special session as this man was on his way home from work

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I think it's obvious he has that covered.
    No I mean on a plack like a trophy. You know "that was the year we won the soft ball league play offs, that was from the bowling league O and that one is from the dumb ass I shot for trying to rob me at my front gate" like that kind of trophy, maybe Brass or gold would be better fitting tho. Because you are right he most definitely has balls of steel.

Top Bottom