Votes: 85 84.2%

• Total voters

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    For about a week. After that I suspect the criminal element would have a very noticeable decrease in membership
    Until someone rose to power. How far would that group get until Feds/State Police stepped in?

We have gangs now and they were mobsters in our past.

Either way it gets bloody and innocents will be hurt. What is the end goal desires of the politicians that support this?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So let's see. If we get rid of the police, then many will hire others to keep watch on businesses and property, which often would be of the criminal sort. Then they will have areas that will evolve security forces. Those forces will grow in size and eventually be made into a police force. So in other words, history repeating itself.

Ioannes

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    US
    Know your enemy. Tucker outlined the real reason for it.

They want current LEO gone. They want THEIR people to be the LEO, just like they infiltrated the military. All the true believers in governent, just like the red guards in China. No more patriots taking an oath to the constitution. Just ideologues with guns and badges who aren't going to do a damn thing about crime. Their purpose will be to pacify US.

This is straight from the commie playbook. You might laugh at it, but how many people 20 years ago thought the military top brass would ever be where it is now?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Deemus, if you are referring to me, my comment sonewhat tongue-in-cheek. Maybe what it takes to get good people in the USA to realize those against LE are generally the ones who need to be in prison!

I don't think it was your idea to defund the police. Carry on.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Hmmmmm, thinking out loud. If Minneapolis gets rid of the police dept and there is no-one to enforce the law does that mean it's open season on liberals? Naw the State would mess it up by requiring licenses and bag limits.

TIC

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    avvid - SSS!
    Just read an article about Camden, Nj that got rid of LE, well, almost. Changed the name and no real difference but LEO did serve hot dogs - mustard or ketchup?

Top Bottom