• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

Another black traitor to the flag and country that will send her to the big games in Tokyo. I am sick of this posturing of entitled athletes.
    Guns International

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    I stifled a lot of my personal feelings, gave up a lot of choices, as well as putting my life on the line when I joined the USMC. That was the deal and I stuck to it...ME and my agenda didn't belong in the uniform. Did the same on the police force. There were things I and my wife/kids gave up that I was seeing to it that my neighbors got to enjoy. No problem...that was the deal.
    When you agree/promise to represent your nation...DO JUST THAT. It's really pretty simple. AFTER you keep your promises to your country...I don't fault you for your political beliefs, agendas, or beliefs.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Something else destroyed by faux racism and communism marches on.
    I may toss the TV soon, there is nothing on but activism for tiny sub-minorities of people that are nothing but useful idiots.
    My thanks to Joe and his Ho and more fake votes than ever before

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    If Ricky Bobby disrespected Wonder Bread, they’d drop their sponsorship.

Why do we sponsor athletes who hate this country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Why do people worship false idols? I guess I was just raised different. As kids we played ball sports until we were allowed guns & dirt bikes. That changed when we got cars and had work to support the vehicle and girl chasing habits.

Summers were best spent floating in an inner tube in the quarries and strip mines looking at girls in bikinis. I have never been in a ball park or stadium to se a ball game!

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Why do people worship false idols? I guess I was just raised different. As kids we played ball sports until we were allowed guns & dirt bikes. That changed when we got cars and had work to support the vehicle and girl chasing habits.

Summers were best spent floating in an inner tube in the quarries and strip mines looking at girls in bikinis. I have never been in a ball park or stadium to se a ball game!

As soon as politics were introduced to sports, I stopped following.

My life is better as a result.
    Much more time to do meaningful things.

And makes me regret the countless hours I wasted on them prior.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I stifled a lot of my personal feelings, gave up a lot of choices, as well as putting my life on the line when I joined the USMC. That was the deal and I stuck to it...ME and my agenda didn't belong in the uniform. Did the same on the police force. There were things I and my wife/kids gave up that I was seeing to it that my neighbors got to enjoy. No problem...that was the deal.
    When you agree/promise to represent your nation...DO JUST THAT. It's really pretty simple. AFTER you keep your promises to your country...I don't fault you for your political beliefs, agendas, or beliefs.
    THANK YOU SIR

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Especially now that we’ve got The Boy…if I’m spending an entire Sunday watching people on TV who hate America chase a ball around, I’m doing something wrong.

I’d rather read him a story.

144067a981146521b4044b073153b50d.jpg

Top Bottom