• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    We want you here, newbs are very welcome we are here to share information.
    Life, hard times, sorrows, joy, ...
    But we are in someone else's house as guests. We are family here. Some of us haved lived here for years, we take our home very very seriously. . I can't speak for the owners.
    But i can and will speak for some others. We have vet's here women and grown men and women. You reserve the right to speak your mind here. That's what makes TGT, TGT.

Info tears prayers loss, are shared here. But when you walk in here SHOW SOME RESPECT.
    NO MORE NO LESS, if not you will get your feelings hurt, pure and simple. These are grown folk up in here, you no matter who or what you think you are, you don't have any right to talk to anyone here like you see fit, you don't know these people. .
    And if you feel the need, THEN DO IT FTF, DON'T PUNK OUT BEHIND A KEYBOARD. ...
    SORRY FOR THE RANT BUT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO SAY IT BEHIND A KEYBOARD
    THEN MAN UP FTF, we have been here a long time. ..

And as far as I am concerned this is my kin folks. And if you can't fit in kick rocks.
    And if you want to disrespect my people. Well be prepared to get checked. . Pure and simple. ..
    Guns International

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I've met many fine folks here on line and in person, not one has ever been been rude or disrespectful......ever.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Dang. Most people suck. I've been lucky enough to find a bunch on here that don't. 99% of Hicksville attendees to name a bunch.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    you can pick yer friends, you can't pick yer family. Trolls will come & trolls will go, that's just the way it is........but no one said we had to like it. :green:

rm92f4.jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Sterling, I liked the OP very much and agree with almost all of it.

I got called out a couple of weeks ago and turned it down so apparently, I'm a lame ass punk. I'd like to look back at that event if I may.

I lived for violence and spent 1/2 of my life immersed in it. I'm 34 years clean & sober and have turned away from those substances and that anti social behavior.

I'm not that way any more and I became a responsible adult. (Better late than never.)

There are better ways to resolve problems than to kick the shit out of someone who over revs his mouth.....or his keyboard.

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom