• ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    photo_zps0c2ad722.gif

I also have a Rockchucker and a Lee pro 1000 no pictured.

With what I have set up now, I can load 223, 38 Spc, 45 ACP, & 9 MM
    Venture Surplus ad

KiloKilo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2013
    Really nice "set up" vmax .....here is a shot of my stufffff.......So far reloading .308, .223, & .270.
    KK

719BA48B-F3D9-4E50-94C8-0F135C886371_zpsgbcuh4i3.jpg

KiloKilo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2013
    KK, I love your bench. I'd like to build something similar. Can you take a pic that shows the whole bench?

Thanks franzas, here is another picture with a little better view. The bench top dimension is 4'W x 2'D x 40"T. The back is one sheet of 3/4" plywood, 6' tall from the floor. The shelves are 12" deep and I put a shelf inside the 4 legs about 1' off the floor. All plywood is 52/64" (full 3/4" interior grade A/B) on 2" x 4" frame and the legs are 4" x 4" (left over from another project). I'll post another pic, hope this helps with your bench project.

Keith

41874D1C-8634-4803-8557-0A946E9D5B33_zpsipy2eugy.jpg

BigDBasser

#OMHIWDMB
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2014
    Mesquite
    reload bench.jpg

Here is my little slice of heaven. I reload 380 Auto, 38 Special, and 9 MM. I've only been doing it for about 3 months, so I'm finding new equipment that I need almost every day. So much needed equipment, so little money.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    I can't wait until I've got a place to set up and leave it set up ... and organized. Right now, I've got a press mounted up on top of a metal stand that I welded up.

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    Zero carpentry here. Reloaders are mounted on plywood and clamped to a 6' folding table.
    A .410 MEC 650 with rednecked handle and a 28ga. MEC Grabber on deck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      66.9 KB · Views: 263
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      66 KB · Views: 257

M2 Carbine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2014
    My reloading bench is cluttered.

It's always set up so that I can sit down and be reloading in a few seconds.

Recently a link broke on this this Dillon press, that I've had for over thirty years Since a few other parts had a good bit of wear Dillon replaced the whole press for free and even paid the shipping to me.

Reloadingbench.gif

Reloadingbench.gif

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I can't load pictures now so I'll use a pic that I stored in the TGT gallery. My reloading room is pretty neat & tidy because I store almost all of my powders and primers in a separate building away from the house. I bring in only the amount of components that I need for the current run.

My bench is set up for a very small space. I turn the table so the press that I need is facing outward and that works great for me. All presses and other equipment are mounted to plywood sub bases that use a standardized bolt pattern. Any press or tool can be removed and replaced with any other press or equipment.

Notice that the Dillons are NOT mounted on their "strong bases". I reload while seated in a big, comfy leather chair!

Flash

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    The presses are mounted on 2x6s. I have a 2x4 screwed to the wall at the back of the bench to keep the 2x6 captive.
    Then clamp the front of the board to the bench top. View attachment 28121

The unused presses reside on a shelf above, with a 2x4 on the wall to hold the 2x6s also.
    Swapping presses takes about 1 minute. View attachment 28122

Last edited:

Paul5388

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Rusk County
    Here's the set up on one wall of the 32' building I load in.
    reloadingroomsm.jpg

This is the beginning pour for the concrete top of the 12' loading bench.
    concretetop003sm-1.jpg

This is the final look of the concrete top. The legs are bolted through the floor with lag bolts. I use 2"X6" boards clamped to mount to the top. Two presses are on a converted grinder stand and they pivot to present the one I want to use. The other press, Hornady LNL AP, is set up on my old loading bench made of 2"X6" boards.
    Concretetop004sm.jpg

I used concrete for the top hoping I could get stability for my Mettler scale, but it still isn't stable enough. If I had it to do over, I would use something other than concrete.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Here's the set up on one wall of the 32' building I load in.
    reloadingroomsm.jpg

This is the beginning pour for the concrete top of the 12' loading bench.
    concretetop003sm-1.jpg

This is the final look of the concrete top. The legs are bolted through the floor with lag bolts. I use 2"X6" boards clamped to mount to the top. Two presses are on a converted grinder stand and they pivot to present the one I want to use. The other press, Hornady LNL AP, is set up on my old loading bench made of 2"X6" boards.
    Concretetop004sm.jpg

I used concrete for the top hoping I could get stability for my Mettler scale, but it still isn't stable enough. If I had it to do over, I would use something other than concrete.

Ya just had to follow me, didn't ya? Lol!

Paul5388

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Rusk County
    Vaquero, I've loaded in some pretty meager surroundings, like a garage, but we all hope to improve our lot in life with age. I've only shown you pictures that were before I started using it all, i.e. clean and uncluttered. I also tried to show some of the overkill that's unnecessary for most people. Right now, I have a wire welder behind me, so I need another building!

Top Bottom