Target Sports

Show your blades for fighting off the corona zombies.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    most knives.jpg

"Man that Case Christmas Trapper sure is sharp" said my left index finger!

Besides the 4 K-Bars in the photo (2 USMC, 1 gut knife & the rigging knife), there are probably at least two more around here somewhere (a new in the box USMC standard size and another USMC mini) and probably one or three or more knives other than kitchen stuff.

axe.jpg

axe head.jpg

Knives are much like guns & ammo - seems some folks can never have enough of them. I keep adding more to my small collection now and then and have given a few to several to my son.

Attachments

• most knives.jpg
      most knives.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 827
    • axe.jpg
      axe.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 745
    • axe head.jpg
      axe head.jpg
      998.5 KB · Views: 735
    Last edited:

denit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2020
    USA
    in my BOB, i have a highly modified Leatherman Crunch and the Cold steel shovel without the handle> The shovel is a pretty good "big knife", pry bar, and trowel. I can make whatever length handle i need in an hour so. Cops never bat an eye when they see it sheathed on the outside of my pack.

DaveSTR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2021
    Crestone
    EGKH. Service No.1.jpeg

An authentic sharp as hell and long lasting EGKH Kukri machete made in Nepal (some experts believe it is handforged, but I wouldn’t count on that since the price is under $100, lol)
    https://wildproofgear.com/best-kukri/ – there are more intriguing choices for fighting off the corona zombies ;)
    I personally prefer something bulky and heavy, blade length aslo matter for zombies…or bushes at the backyard :laughing:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    View attachment 272053

An authentic sharp as hell and long lasting EGKH Kukri machete made in Nepal (some experts believe it is handforged, but I wouldn’t count on that since the price is under $100, lol)
    https://wildproofgear.com/best-kukri/ – there are more intriguing choices for fighting off the corona zombies ;)
    I personally prefer something bulky and heavy, blade length aslo matter for zombies…or bushes at the backyard :laughing:

Welcome to the Forum!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    View attachment 272053

I sure hope you're not a spammer.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom