• ...and so much more!
  • chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    #1 Texas @ #?Texas Tech

Depending on which poll you're looking at, Tech is either 8, 7 or 6.

I was listening to the Tech game on the radio and one of their color guys, Sonny Cumbie who's a former Tech quarterback pretty much said Tech will beat Texas.

So for all you Texas fans and to Coach Brown, save your money and don't even bother coming to Lubbock next week. Might as well throw out the game plan for the Red Raiders and start preparing for Baylor.
    Guns International

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Number 6 in the latest poll. Here comes a real challenge for Texas. They better play better than they did against OSU. Tech is likely the best all around team in College football.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Actually, the week up to this game is playing out exactly as I hoped it would. I had hoped Tech would manhandle Kansas so it'll give them a false sense of security. And I hoped OK State would give Texas a run for their money so they wouldn't get comfortable.
    I don't think Tech is the best all-around team. Although they have a better running game than they did in the past, they won't use it much. They're ranked 82nd in run defense but 12th in pass defense.
    Texas, OTOH, is ranked 109th in pass defense and 6th in run defense.
    There's no doubt Tech will be gunning for Texas, but I think Texas has the all-around arsenal.

HOOK 'EM!

Top Bottom