Shrine of the mall ninja.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by hoytinak, Jun 18, 2008.

1. hoytinak

hoytinak Active Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Some have prolly read this before but I just got done reading it and after cleaning the coffee I spit up on my keyboard thought I'd post it here for those that haven't. It's long but a VERY hilarious read. :rofl:

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

2. jim t

jim t Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    yep, read it before. man it goes from silly to plain stupid. and I laughed myself silly. good read, but just a warning, dont be drinking when you read it. really:rofl:

3. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    It hurts to laugh that hard.

4. brainiac

brainiac Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    Nearly brought to tears of laughter when I got to the part about tazing teens who took double samples of fruitcake and cheese log at Hickory Farms!

5. mac79912

mac79912 Well-Known

Mar 4, 2008
    too funny.:rofl::rofl:

6. Texas Armadillo

Texas Armadillo Member

Apr 14, 2008
    That thread will live forever. The last part is the greatest.:D

"A perp popped up from behind the Orange Julius counter with a full auto Kalashnikov with a 75rd drum"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Speaking of Orange Julius, anyone know where there is still one in Texas? Most of them seem to have disappeared. I haven't been to one in something like 15yrs, and for some reason I've been really wanting one of those shakes/slurpee things they make. ;)

8. brainiac

brainiac Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    The only one I know of is in the "food" court at Ridgmar Mall at Green Oaks and I-30 in west Fort Worth.

9. 50calRay

50calRay Active Member

Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    Yuppers,

That dude has been a subject on several gun boards. He posted some videos on Youtube teaching people all his super secret fighting skills he learned during his time as a Mall secrurity gaurd. It seems he gaurds one of America's biggest malls some where around DC I think...were everyone whose anyone shops.

Here is Gecko45 and his basic training video

Then he pulled his videos and changed his SN to something like Elite Team Fighter....he's a Team leader of some ultra elite Mall fighting team. Anyhow, he's also a member of some dumb forum...I think they made him a Admin/Mod and gave him his own section. He goes by the same Geek45 I mean Gecko45. People say it's a spoof sight but who knows.

Forum
    http://9x19mm.com/forum/index.php

Here is some spoofs they did on the guy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m35iqaI5IzM&feature=related

10. SO758

SO758 Member

Mar 1, 2008
    Central TX
    I remember when this came up on Glock Talk, freakin funny.