Shrine of the mall ninja.....

jim t

Mar 4, 2008
Hawley Texas
yep, read it before. man it goes from silly to plain stupid. and I laughed myself silly. good read, but just a warning, dont be drinking when you read it. really

brainiac

Mar 7, 2008
Parker County
Nearly brought to tears of laughter when I got to the part about tazing teens who took double samples of fruitcake and cheese log at Hickory Farms!

Apr 14, 2008
That thread will live forever. The last part is the greatest.:D

"A perp popped up from behind the Orange Julius counter with a full auto Kalashnikov with a 75rd drum"

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Speaking of Orange Julius, anyone know where there is still one in Texas? Most of them seem to have disappeared. I haven't been to one in something like 15yrs, and for some reason I've been really wanting one of those shakes/slurpee things they make. ;)

brainiac

Mar 7, 2008
Parker County
Speaking of Orange Julius, anyone know where there is still one in Texas? Most of them seem to have disappeared. I haven't been to one in something like 15yrs, and for some reason I've been really wanting one of those shakes/slurpee things they make. ;)
The only one I know of is in the "food" court at Ridgmar Mall at Green Oaks and I-30 in west Fort Worth.

50calRay

Jun 17, 2008
blah
Yuppers,

That dude has been a subject on several gun boards. He posted some videos on Youtube teaching people all his super secret fighting skills he learned during his time as a Mall secrurity gaurd. It seems he gaurds one of America's biggest malls some where around DC I think...were everyone whose anyone shops.

Here is Gecko45 and his basic training video

Then he pulled his videos and changed his SN to something like Elite Team Fighter....he's a Team leader of some ultra elite Mall fighting team. Anyhow, he's also a member of some dumb forum...I think they made him a Admin/Mod and gave him his own section. He goes by the same Geek45 I mean Gecko45. People say it's a spoof sight but who knows.

Forum
http://9x19mm.com/forum/index.php

Here is some spoofs they did on the guy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m35iqaI5IzM&feature=related

SO758

Mar 1, 2008
Central TX
I remember when this came up on Glock Talk, freakin funny.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members