• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jim t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    yep, read it before. man it goes from silly to plain stupid. and I laughed myself silly. good read, but just a warning, dont be drinking when you read it. really

brainiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    Nearly brought to tears of laughter when I got to the part about tazing teens who took double samples of fruitcake and cheese log at Hickory Farms!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2008
    That thread will live forever. The last part is the greatest.:D

"A perp popped up from behind the Orange Julius counter with a full auto Kalashnikov with a 75rd drum"

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Speaking of Orange Julius, anyone know where there is still one in Texas? Most of them seem to have disappeared. I haven't been to one in something like 15yrs, and for some reason I've been really wanting one of those shakes/slurpee things they make. ;)

brainiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    Speaking of Orange Julius, anyone know where there is still one in Texas? Most of them seem to have disappeared. I haven't been to one in something like 15yrs, and for some reason I've been really wanting one of those shakes/slurpee things they make. ;)

The only one I know of is in the "food" court at Ridgmar Mall at Green Oaks and I-30 in west Fort Worth.

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    Yuppers,

That dude has been a subject on several gun boards. He posted some videos on Youtube teaching people all his super secret fighting skills he learned during his time as a Mall secrurity gaurd. It seems he gaurds one of America's biggest malls some where around DC I think...were everyone whose anyone shops.

Here is Gecko45 and his basic training video

Then he pulled his videos and changed his SN to something like Elite Team Fighter....he's a Team leader of some ultra elite Mall fighting team. Anyhow, he's also a member of some dumb forum...I think they made him a Admin/Mod and gave him his own section. He goes by the same Geek45 I mean Gecko45. People say it's a spoof sight but who knows.

Forum
    http://9x19mm.com/forum/index.php

Here is some spoofs they did on the guy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m35iqaI5IzM&feature=related

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    I remember when this came up on Glock Talk, freakin funny.

I bet, didn't he make a Glock video also?

It's been mentioned on TheAKforum.com and AR15.COM as well. He has to be a member of some of those forums. I got to talking about his AR and how it looked fake. Then the next thing we knew, he posted a new silent video showing close up shots of it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2008
    Holly crap... he is still around and posting in public? I have no plans to go to DC, but if I ever have to, I won't be going to any malls!

Top Bottom