Shrine of the Mall Ninja

kville79

May 24, 2008
Austin
I found this on the small wars journal board, and thought everyone here would get a kick out of it.

Shrine of the Mall Ninja » LonelyMachines

here's some quotes:

" I am the Sergeant of a three-man Rapid Tactical Force at one of America’s largest indoor retail shopping areas."

"
I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls."

And my Favorite...

"
BTW A one time experiementation while in the military, does not make one a homosexual"

robocop10mm

Jan 9, 2009
Round Rock
I don't think any one is imaginitive to pretend to be Gecko. This guy is for real. Any idea what city he is in? I think he may be in Austin, TX after a phone coversation I had with a security guard last week. That guy was either Gecko or prays to the Gecko altar.

gladi8r

Jun 5, 2008
Troy Tx
I read that stuff a while back its funny I think he was on arfcom or glock talk or somthing. Those forms are always quotin him

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
Yeah I miss Gecko. I work armed sercurity and everytime I talk to our account manager I think of Gecko, he's a hardcore mall ninja himself. He is good for entertainment though.

Apr 14, 2008
That's a classic. It will never die. And the story specops tells at the end is comedy gold too.

Thanx for reminding about gecko, I needed a laugh.

bfm0072

Apr 23, 2008
Georgetown
Thanks for posting this, I remember reading it awhile back. LMAO. By the way Gecko45 is real, he was in my first CHL class and in full uniform, black BDU pants, black SecOps t shirt, black Bates boots, black fatigue cap and a heck of a "Paul Blart" moustache. He did have a fine looking Govt. 45 though.

onac255

Mar 2, 2008
El Paso, TX
oh crap that made me laugh so hard I almost $hit myself...lol that was really entertaining.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members