• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Yep, you have to be a special POS to F with kids.

They (Huntsville PD) found a utility blade on a shopping cart handle earlier today after a minor injury.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    No. The perp should be arrested, given a fair trial, and sentenced to prison in Huntsville like every other criminal......

.....every other criminal that happens to have family with young children who happen to live in Huntsville to be close to their incarcerated parent and use these playgrounds.

This could solve itself.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Good Lord! I just saw the other day people were placing razor blades on the bottom of shopping cart handles at Walmart (where you aren't going to easily see it). But this...this is a new low for the scum of humanity. Agree 100% with Vaquero's solution. Sheesh.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Don't forget razor blades in Halloween candy. It's rather interesting that a maintenance crew found the problem. I haven't seen a picture of the installation. No where. Not one picture.

Some how somebody held a Bic lighter up to at least a 1/4" thick polyethylene section of plastic and again, somehow plastic welded a razor blade using a Damn cigarette lighter. Seems like bull$hit. The perfect making of a myth.

It's another heart string pulling effort to install even more cameras in public areas. The excuse has a rather sorry introduction.

Be afraid, as usual. Don't mind the cameras.

Top Bottom