• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    I own the compact and subcompact in 9mm. They're reliable, easy to shoot, and the subcompact is the best combo of firepower and concealability.

Last edited:

DavidNYY

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2016
    With the Army adopting them as their new sidearm, the P320 is only going to increase in popularity. They'll be hard to find for a while and eventually things will equalize and the market will be flooded with them like the Beretta 92FS. I haven't had the pleasure of shooting one yet but a friend of mine has one and loves it.

sas331

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    houston
    Its basically a p250 but striker fire, I had the 250 and loved everything but the DAO trigger. Glad they made it stiker

qwiksdraw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sachse, TX
    The P320 is an easy gun to learn quickly how to shoot well. It points naturally and the trigger action is clean and crisp. I have the compact and the subcompact and both have their turn as my carry gun.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I have a P320 and it has quickly won a place in my heart. Shoots great! Accurate out of the box. Well built - like all Sigs. Super easy to clean and maintain. If you want to change parts, that's easy too. Even change calibers! The only piece that has a serial number (and is thus regulated) is the trigger mechanism, which snaps easily out of the frame for cleaning.

I think this is a real winner for the military. I will always be a fan of 1911s, but I never liked the Beretta much. The P320 is lightweight and easy to maintain. Armorers should love it.

The only issue I see is the HUGE variation in price, which can be as much as $300 difference for the same model. Check around before you buy.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    I have the P320 compact in 9mm. Just hit 1,000 rounds through it. it replaced my Glocks. Trigger is very good right out of the box. I like how there is no hinged parts or little lever like Glocks have. Being able to take out the fire control group is awesome for cleaning. The slide also breaks down very easy. Grip texture does not look like much, but it is perfect. When I bought it it had a black grip module. I wanted FDE, so just ordered one and got it in the mail. Dropped my FCG in it and good to go, too easy! I highly recommend it!

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    just put these on mine
    e79752dbf730f249fbceb301ce66e4fd.jpg

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I purchased a Sig 320C a year ago and I love the gun I took it to my CCW class, and used it right out of the box, and it shot great. It is the gun that I keep in the bedroom and one I enjoy taking to the range to shoot. It came with Sig night lites and only 2 magazines. It is easy to take down and clean I love the gun. I also own a Sig M11 A1 which is my favorite I always loved Sig and in my time I owned everything from LLama which was my first, Rugers, Remingtons, Glocks, Kahr, NAA and Bersa. Sigs in my opinion are the best, but until I lose weight they are not very comfortable to carry because of their size. Hard to hold up with suspenders.

Bobo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2016
    My son is a Houston PD detective and he thinks the P320 is the greatest thing since the flushing toilet.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I have the compact 9mm as well, love it, carry it and also put on the same sights as rman, much better than the night sights it came with.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I have the compact 9mm as well, love it, carry it and also put on the same sights as rman, much better than the night sights it came with.
    don't get me wrong, night sights are the bee's knees for a nightstand gun, but for EDC I prefer fast acquisition. I'm cross-eyed dominant eith astigmatism and the contrasting colors help. tremendously.

I'm sure the fancy ones with tritium outline it and admantium housings with Intel Pentium microprocessors are better, but you can't beat $45

Sent from my SIG Sauer

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    By "much better" I meant my eyes aren't what they used to be. The Trijicons are much easier to focus on and they are also night sights.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I have a NIB Gen 2 P320 Compact 9 but haven't shot it yet. Might be able to get out this week. Up until now I have been a S&W M&P guy.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I have a NIB Gen 2 P320 Compact 9 but haven't shot it yet. Might be able to get out this week. Up until now I have been a S&W M&P guy.
    compared to the m&p, the p320 is a hi-point.

I'll take it off your hands, buy ya lunch even.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Top Bottom