• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    .................., I like the looks of both.

So do I but FDE grip modules are going for crazy high $ on Ebay and elsewhere. Some guy on M4C had 10 for sale at $80 each and claims only 2 left. They retail for $40 if you can find them. When things calm down I'll buy one.

Keyston512

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2016
    Austin
    So do I but FDE grip modules are going for crazy high $ on Ebay and elsewhere. Some guy on M4C had 10 for sale at $80 each and claims only 2 left. They retail for $40 if you can find them. When things calm down I'll buy one.

You might want to check The Range in Austin, they have a SIG store inside. They will probably be overpriced but you might get lucky.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Yeah, just be patient. I got my FDE compact module from Sig. Just kept checking their web store every day. Finally saw "In Stock" and jumped on it.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    After 1,000 rounds through my P320c, the only minor complaint I had was the trigger irritated my finger after a while. Not a huge deal, but I did notice it. So, I installed the Apex flat trigger for it. Figured for the price why not and it was beyond easy to install. Literally took about 3 minutes. Just put 100 rounds through it at lunch and it is awesome! All it really does is change the shape and allow the finger to sit lower. Pull weight is not altered. I also took along my PPQm1 9mm and FNS9c. I shot the P320 best and it is the softest shooting out of the 3, but barely beats the FNS9c.
    I actually bought the P320c to replace my FNS9c, but that did not happen. I even had the FNS9c up for sale and decided to keep it. It is smaller than the P320c, carries better for me while in uniform on National Guard duty and is just a great shooter all around.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Ok, P320 owners, has anyone noticed the coating on your mags wearing off? All of my mags except 1 are the MADE IN USA mags and all have areas where the coating has completely worn through to metal. The 1 MADE IN ITALY mag has not done this. They are not rusting, but have not seen this with other handgun mags I own.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    To be honest, I never really looked to see where the 3 mags I have were made. 2 came with the gun and I bought the third separately. Seems all mine are made in Italy, but I will keep that in mind. Thank you.

heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    Ok, P320 owners, has anyone noticed the coating on your mags wearing off? All of my mags except 1 are the MADE IN USA mags and all have areas where the coating has completely worn through to metal. The 1 MADE IN ITALY mag has not done this. They are not rusting, but have not seen this with other handgun mags I own.
    I thought this was common for most metal mags? Most of my mags have some wear marks. just apply some thin layer of ballistol and it shouldn't have any issues.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I thought this was common for most metal mags? Most of my mags have some wear marks. just apply some thin layer of ballistol and it shouldn't have any issues.
    I have put between 2,000 to 3,000 rounds through my P320c using all 3 mags, and they have very little wear. Mostly at the point where it tapers toward the top of the mag, very small.

RaggedHole

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    I was looking at the p320 RX compact as an EDC replacement. I really like that it has a low sitting RDS that co-witnesses with night sights but I have heard the battery with the motion activated sensor dies real fast. I am a huge fan of red dot sights on defensive guns, for me they are much faster than a laser but I do not want to have to worry about it dying and not working when I need it... Any thoughts?

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320-rx-compact.html

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock

Both of mine say made in Italy
    I've dropped them; tac reloads etc and the finish is still on them. I've had Beretta( surplus mags) rust on me.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I have a full size in 45 that I need to push the rear sight to the left, most of my shots are center right. My 320rx works just fine.
    I want a carry model but the x kits cost almost as much as a whole new pistol.

x12aesq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2009
    On US 77 kind of north of I-10
    I really dislike the long trigger travel I associate with striker-fired pistols. I grew up on 1911s, and significantly different triggers just don't feel right to me. I've read that SIG has engineered the trigger on the P320 to be much shorter. What's your experience? Is it fairly short and clean?

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    I have fired and/or own the following striker handgun platforms:
    Glock, M&P, M&P M2.0, FNS, FN509, XD, Walther PPQ, and HK VP9.

Now, I have an STI 1911 and have fired many other 1911s and no way are you going to find a striker gun that compares. However, out of all the handgun platforms mentioned above, I would say the P320 is closest to a 1911 trigger because there is very little take up and a crisp (for a striker gun) break.

It would be interesting to fire a P320 with the GrayGuns Carry Action Package done to it!
    https://grayguns.com/gunsmith-services/sig-sauer-pistols/p320-carry-action-package/

I really dislike the long trigger travel I associate with striker-fired pistols. I grew up on 1911s, and significantly different triggers just don't feel right to me. I've read that SIG has engineered the trigger on the P320 to be much shorter. What's your experience? Is it fairly short and clean?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom