• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I watched one YT video where the Sig 365 kept having 'going into battery issues' and there was a lot of criticism of this video on a Sig forum.

So is this a problem?

I read elsewhere no one is having a problem with the Sig 365.

I'm going to wait a few more months...like 6/8 or more, if by that time it's proven to be the great gun I think it is, I'll buy one or two...

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I watched one YT video where the Sig 365 kept having 'going into battery issues' and there was a lot of criticism of this video on a Sig forum.

So is this a problem?

I read elsewhere no one is having a problem with the Sig 365.

I'm going to wait a few more months...like 6/8 or more, if by that time it's proven to be the great gun I think it is, I'll buy one or two...

Lots and lots P365discussions here: http://sigtalk.com/p250-p320-p365-p320-x-5-pistols/

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    It will lower for sure. The hype just needs to settle down and the supply need to meet demand needs and you will stop seeing them sellinf for higher than MSRP.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    I have had no failures to go into battery. This may have been coming up when the P365 first came out. Sig halted production to take care of a few concerns and all has been good since as far as I know.

That video is a sample size of 1 as well.

tomballpa

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Do y'all currently have them in stock?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    No... on a waitlist. According to Sig it may be the end of the summer before they catch up on all the current orders. Of which I have 140+ on order.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    At the NRA show I was told that Sig currently has 65,000 P365 pistols on backorder.

Once they start sitting on store shelves for a week or so the price will come down.

What you're seeing right now is dealer or distributor employees scooping them up to sell them on sites like Gunbroker and make a quick $100-$150.

Same thing is going on with the Ruger PCC. Somewhere around 50,000 backorders on that right now. Ruger figured they might sell 20,000 the first year.

tomballpa

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    At the NRA show I was told that Sig currently has 65,000 P365 pistols on backorder.

Once they start sitting on store shelves for a week or so the price will come down.

What you're seeing right now is dealer or distributor employees scooping them up to sell them on sites like Gunbroker and make a quick $100-$150.

Same thing is going on with the Ruger PCC. Somewhere around 50,000 backorders on that right now. Ruger figured they might sell 20,000 the first year.
    Just spoke with Sig yesterday and there are currently 90,000 on order. They again think they will have current orders filled by the end of the summer. So that means X-mas.

On the Ruger PC Carbine, we get 2-3 a month and do not have a waiting list on that.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Well, I had first planned that my P365 would not replace my P320SC. However, I carried the P365 on duty this weekend and it was so comfortable that I am really considering not carrying the P320SC anymore. The only reason I was considering still carrying the P320SC is becuase I can carry a spare 15, 17 or 21 round mag.

Top Bottom