Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    So, all this based on 2 samples?

What if one of the versions just happened to have had the wrong springs installed during production?

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    So, all this based on 2 samples?

What if one of the versions just happened to have had the wrong springs installed during production?

If it was two guns with an assembly screw up Sig wouldn’t be implementing rolling changes to the design.

I want this thing to work and for Sig USA to get something right without stupid recalls and lawsuits and other drama. But I’m not going to put my life on the line for them. If this was the most tested design from Sig, they need to fire their testing staff.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    If it was two guns with an assembly screw up Sig wouldn’t be implementing rolling changes to the design.

I want this thing to work and for Sig USA to get something right without stupid recalls and lawsuits and other drama. But I’m not going to put my life on the line for them. If this was the most tested design from Sig, they need to fire their testing staff.

Sorry, my comment was in regard to the link provided in post 121. I should have included it.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    As for the striker drag, I took a few handguns to the range yesterday to compare casings. My P365 shows drag, but it is the same as cases from my Shield45, P320SC, Shield 9 and M2.0 9C.

As for the trigger spring, I do have the scratches on the back of the mag as shown in some videos. So, that has me worried a little.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Picked my P365 up from FFL about two weeks ago. Put 250 rounds through her last weekend at a slow methodical pace. No problems yet. However, until I spend more time with her gonna stick to my S@W 38 special as primary conceal weapon! Where do I look to find this "born on date" info? Thanks All!!

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Picked my P365 up from FFL about two weeks ago. Put 250 rounds through her last weekend at a slow methodical pace. No problems yet. However, until I spend more time with her gonna stick to my S@W 38 special as primary conceal weapon! Where do I look to find this "born on date" info? Thanks All!!
    Should be on one of the end panels of the box it came in.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Well what is it? Enquiring minds want to know.
    May 17, 2018 is the born on date for my Sig 365! Not sure if i got a humping on this. I bought it online and the ship date was 6-5-2018! That made it what? 19 days old. Not sure how the numbers work from the born date to in the store ready for sale date! Now i need to go back and sift through this thread and see if my weapon was manufactured with modifications that consumers had reported faulty! If anyone knows for sure that i need to purchase Vaseline on this one let me know please!! Thanks All!!

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    May 17, 2018 is the born on date for my Sig 365! Not sure if i got a humping on this. I bought it online and the ship date was 6-5-2018! That made it what? 19 days old. Not sure how the numbers work from the born date to in the store ready for sale date! Now i need to go back and sift through this thread and see if my weapon was manufactured with modifications that consumers had reported faulty! If anyone knows for sure that i need to purchase Vaseline on this one let me know please!! Thanks All!!
    I have a 320C, but don't have a 365 so I can't help you with that. I still like my Shields. But maybe one of the 365 owners will come along and be able to answer your question.

extremist

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    Keller
    You are good - Shoot it!

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    The upside is Sig has great customer service. I kind of want to get my P365 to fail in order to get it back with them. I would bet they replace the slide with the updated one.

It really is a shame. I was super accurate with the P365 from the first trigger pull. I was actually amazed at how accurate it is and how easy it is to shoot and kept moving the target back. Kept getting tighter groups than I do with some service size handguns I own.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom