• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I finally got the chance to check out a Sig P210. They certainly are the best pistol that Sig has made in my opinion. The frame size is similar to an Browning Hi-Power, and has easy operation. Very ergonomic in my hands, similar to a 1911 in feel, and with a nice smooth trigger; relatively lightweight pull, with a subtle break.

I don't think they are worth the money they command, but I suppose the majority is the rarity factor. You are, however, getting one smooth shooting pistol. I was very pleased.
    Military Camp

Peter M. Eick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Houston
    I agree they are expensive but definately worth it. Did you pull it apart and look inside? The machining inside is just as good as outside.

I have a 210-6 and a 210-5 and they are some of my "forever" guns. Too nice to sell and extremely reliable. I have like 40 mags for the me now so I should be set for life so to speak.

Which 210 did you shoot? Adjustable sights or not? Heavy frame or light?

Peter M. Eick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Houston
    210_heavy.jpg

This is the heavy frame, not the lack of a cut ahead of the slide stop.

210_light.jpg

This is the light frame. It has the cut and is noticeably lighter.

210x2.jpg

Here are my 210's. The -6 is the top one and the -5 is the bottom one. Good shooters!

ChicagoTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2008
    Allen, TX
    I don't think they are worth the money they command, but I suppose the majority is the rarity factor.

Yeah, as I recall when they were still in production they ran somewhere in the neighborhood of $1000. If they were still producing them at that price, I'd buy one in a heartbeat - they're epic pistols.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Yeah, as I recall when they were still in production they ran somewhere in the neighborhood of $1000. If they were still producing them at that price, I'd buy one in a heartbeat - they're epic pistols.

I think they are closer to $2k.

ChicagoTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2008
    Allen, TX
    I think they are closer to $2k.

You may be right, and I'm just looking through rose-colored glasses in my memory.

for $2k, I'm not so sure I'd bite - I think $1,500 is the most I could possibly go for any firearm.

Top Bottom