• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curiosandrelics

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Houston
    Has anyone seen the German police trade in Sig P6(225) anywhere for a good price? I just found an "old", and by old I mean about 6 months old...flyer from J&G laying around. They had them advertised for $269.95, ahhh..the good old times.

Thanks,
    C
    Guns International

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Everything I've seen has been private sales and all seem to be trying to get into the $4-500 range. I don't look closely enough to see if they are selling for that or not though.

Rob1796

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Colleyville
    Got my fingers crossed to trade for one here shortly. I've always liked Sigs, gotta start the collection somewhere, and I just don't have the cash for a 226 or 229 right now.

curiosandrelics

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Houston
    Yeah the private sales are gettting ridiculous I got mine for 298 out the door now to find mags...

ProMag makes after market magazines for the P6/225, they have mixed reviews though. Remember to also search for 225 mags, as they are interchangeable.

Has anyone else noticed the PW Arms import markings on some guns have become ridiculously big and sloppy? Looks like the drunken monkey that assembles some surplus rifles at CAI got a job at PW!

gmack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Plano, TX
    I just got a couple new factory 225 mags from Sig along with new grips. There web site said they were out of stock, but called them and they hooked me up. The mags are a little pricy, but the grips are reasonable...

davegm100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    I have a sig p6 and get my magazines from TOP GUN SUPPLY(www.topgunsupply.com)you have to check weekly because when they get them they go fast. Great gun I use it as one of my primary concealed carry guns. The gun which I obtained was an 96 and had been fired less than fifty rounds.Paid $286.00 out the door. Best buy I have gotten on a top notch gun. Get one you won't regret it, plus in year I doubt you will find very many anymore.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom