• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pipe dreams

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2017
    South TX
    Picked up a Sign Sauer M400 VTAC AR-15 in 5.56 NATO. Extremely nice rifle. The fit and finish is outstanding. The rail is a Viking Tactical, which is just a rebranded Troy Industies rail. It has the nicest soft rifle cases I've ever seen. It's the VTAC quick deployment case. The rifle also comes with the VTAC quick adjust sling. The slight has low profile from rail QD mount. The rifle has a stanless barrel and nice flash hider. It also has ambidextrous safety and magazine release. It has the BCM pistol grip and stock. Over all this rifle has many quality upgrades that most people want on a AR. It does not include any sights, not even flip up ones. All in all it's a great rifle that only needs sights added. I got this on trade and I am very happy with it .
    IMG_20180319_172236.jpg

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Picked up a Sign Sauer M400 VTAC AR-15 in 5.56 NATO. Extremely nice rifle. The fit and finish is outstanding. The rail is a Viking Tactical, which is just a rebranded Troy Industies rail. It has the nicest soft rifle cases I've ever seen. It's the VTAC quick deployment case. The rifle also comes with the VTAC quick adjust sling. The slight has low profile from rail QD mount. The rifle has a stanless barrel and nice flash hider. It also has ambidextrous safety and magazine release. It has the BCM pistol grip and stock. Over all this rifle has many quality upgrades that most people want on a AR. It does not include any sights, not even flip up ones. All in all it's a great rifle that only needs sights added. I got this on trade and I am very happy with it . View attachment 133928

What optics you gonna run?
    Nice looking rifle. Would look great with a can on it.

pipe dreams

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2017
    South TX
    The Vtac soft rifle case is outstanding. It has so much. I'm not sure if you can purchase it alone, but I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a great case/bag. It's very high quality. One cool thing about it is, there or shoulder straps that are tucked away in the back. Once you take them out and connect them the case is now a tall backpack. It's quite comfortable and very useful. The bags color is like an olive color; not a dark OG green. It has all these cases and pouches that are velcro so you can set up the inside to your liking. This bag/case is super impressive.

Semlerfi0317

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2019
    Florida
    The Vtac soft rifle case is outstanding. It has so much. I'm not sure if you can purchase it alone, but I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a great case/bag. It's very high quality. One cool thing about it is, there or shoulder straps that are tucked away in the back. Once you take them out and connect them the case is now a tall backpack. It's quite comfortable and very useful. The bags color is like an olive color; not a dark OG green. It has all these cases and pouches that are velcro so you can set up the inside to your liking. This bag/case is super impressive.
    I saw they carry almost the same bag with some upgrades from VTAC at the 5:11 store. I believe it was around $265.00 I sure love mine but it did come with the rifle.

Top Bottom