Sig Sauer P227 45acp

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas
Had one. Great pistol, but for some reason I just didn't like it. Sometimes a particular pistol just doesn't fit in your hand right or something. From the factory, the pistol was super tight. I took the time to break it in and it functioned flawlessly. One day I walked into the local gun store and there was a pistol I had been looking for, so I traded in the 227. It was a great gun, but just didn't work for me.

BCD 45

Lifetime Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 25, 2015
TEXAS GULF COAST
Had one. Great pistol, but for some reason I just didn't like it. Sometimes a particular pistol just doesn't fit in your hand right or something. From the factory, the pistol was super tight. I took the time to break it in and it functioned flawlessly. One day I walked into the local gun store and there was a pistol I had been looking for, so I traded in the 227. It was a great gun, but just didn't work for me.

T-Jack, I know how you feel sir. I'm that way about Les Baer's, they just don't feel
right in my hand. Just can't make myself like them at all!

BCD 45

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
May 15, 2008
Gonzales, Texas
Yeah, I had a Beretta that I wanted to give to my son. He tried it and couldn't hit the side of a barn with it. Nothing wrong with the pistol, it just didn't fit his hand right.
I've had the same problem with multiple S&W 5906 and a Beretta 96 Vertec. Cool pistols that I loved but I couldn't hit anything with them for some reason. Any other pistol I'm a fairly accurate shooter but those didn't work out for me.

BCD 45

Lifetime Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 25, 2015
TEXAS GULF COAST
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.................. And good luck to you my friend!

BCD 45

Top Bottom