• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CJGarza

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    San Antonio
    This gets loo little love and I’d rather clear up funds for other projects.

What you get:

2011 mfg Sig Sauer P938 Equinox. This is a 9mm single stack pistol. The Equinox variant is discontinued from what I can tell. This is a used gun and has some wear. The night sites still work, but it’s getting time to replace them I think. The barrel has been polished by the previous owner and it looks very nice. I have recently replaced some parts in the pistol to the second generation such as: mag release, mag release spring, sear, main spring housing. I also have spare recoil springs and furring pin springs (x2 each). In addition to the case, factory holster and the manual, it has a slim tuk holster and a Vedder IWB holster. Lastly it comes with one 6 round magazine and ten 7 round magazines. That’s 11 magazines total. This pistol eats everything. The only rounds I have had any trouble are with some Wilson Combat 135 grain flat nose reloads. Other than that no hiccups.

What I want:

$550 cash for everything. I’m not greedy and wish to pass along the savings that I got when I got it. I prefer a FTF in San Antonio, but will ship on your dime.

Options:

I will consider a trade, or partial trade for:

A shotgun ( self defense style) Remington 870 Police, Mossberg 590, Benelux Supernova.

Snub nosed Smith and Wesson revolver (no lock please) .38 Special or maybe .357.

Trade value is about $600. I obviously prefer cash.

Pic:
    1c2b397780bd079778ac121d0067ab59.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Well, that's a good deal and I would love to trade you for it. I don't have anything on your short list. I do have a Ruger LCR 9MM, Fobus holster, Boot Grips and Factory Grips, about 15 moon clips, box, papers...
    And possibly others. I get to Houston frequently - San Antonio occasionally. I'm in Lufkin.
    This should have been a PM.
    Bump.

Riteii

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    Hill Country
    I'll take it if we can meet somewhere between SATX and Marble Falls. Just let me know.

BTW, you message box is full with 100 messages. You will need to delete some messages in order to receive more.

Message me your contact information.

Top Bottom