• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blueangel64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Spring
    Looking for a red laser sight for the P938. What are my best options? The operator of this gun has bad eye sight. Thought the laser would be the way to go. Any and all suggestions appreciated.
    Guns International

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Looking for a red laser sight for the P938. What are my best options? The operator of this gun has bad eye sight. Thought the laser would be the way to go. Any and all suggestions appreciated.
    A couple of years ago, the laser model was offered for a very good price. I'll bet there are unused trigger guard lasers sitting around that have never seen service. You might ask on SIGTalk.

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    You're lucky with the 938. There are 938-specific lasers from all the major manufacturers - Crimson Trace, Streamlight, and Viridian. They all mount to the front of the trigger guard. I had the CT version on my 938 and liked it OK, but ended up returning it because I didn't carry the 938 much at all. I have CT laser grips on quite a few of my guns and would recommend them over the other brands. Streamlight makes good stuff but I've never tried their lasers. I would avoid Viridian. Their performance is subpar and their battery life is terrible as their devices never truly turn off; they just go into a standby mode of sorts. CT makes red and green lasers. The green are newer and a little more powerful but also considerably more expensive. I would check eBay for a used set, or SIGTalk like coachrick mentioned.

Top Bottom