Sign petition against abortion act. Please!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by razor, Feb 3, 2009.

1. razor

razor Member

Nov 5, 2008
    If you will help us sign a petition against Obamas abortion act this will help fight our right to bare arms! which is next !
    LibertyAction.Org

2. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas

Uh ya, I see the connection to Gun Legislation there...... :gotme:

3. Texas42

Texas42 TGT Addict

Nov 21, 2008
    Temple
    Guns are about saving lives. FOCA is about ending lives. I see the connection.

4. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Sorry, but online petitions are worthless. It's time better spent writing your representatives.

5. iratollah

iratollah Active Member

May 25, 2008
    I don't particularly care to fight the right to bare arms. We already have the right to bare arms. In fact, during the summer, short sleeves are almost mandatory. I don't know why we would want to fight our existing right to bear arms either. Your post makes little sense.

6. razor

razor Member

Nov 5, 2008
    :rofl:
    Well we were all waiting for one of your nature to come out! As far as making sense your right . We do have the right . I want to keep it . If you do not think we have a problem here all you have to do is look at london , Great Britan? . One small change leads to another. The so called (Freedom of choice act) is not what it seems! It's actualy totaly reverse!!! I do not know about you but I'm a tax payer and I believe that the goverment should not have the right to force a clinic that does not want to perform abortions do just that . Also I do not want to have to pay for our countries abortions out of my taxes that have been paid just because people cant keep their legs closed! Not only that but the bill if passed will allow for our tax payers money to provide abortions in other foreign countries as well! Simply put ! This bill should be called "NO FREEDOM OR CHOICE ACT" !:icon_popcorn:

7. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    The bottom line is, trying to push the issue of abortion out under the cover of gun rights is completely ridiculous.

If you are indeed not just trying to garner support for your opinion on the subject of abortion, if you look at what you're saying, it appears that you support shooting down anything the new Administration tries to do in an effort to protect gun rights. It's like throwing the baby out with the bathwater or using a shotgun to kill a fly. We're smarter and more progressed than that. :patriot:

It's not useful, especially another friggen on-line poll.... :rofl:

8. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Then start a thread discussing your stance on abortion and leave out the smoke and mirrors.

9. Rob1796

Rob1796 Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Colleyville
    There will never, ever, ever, ever be a time in this nation where abortion will be explicitly illegal. It is one fight the the right/right of center will always lose. To quote John Ross

The right side of the aisle have much bigger fights to win before tackling abortion. I don't like abortion. I think its wrong. I don't like dumping tax monies into it. But it isn't going away. Abortion is to the right as gun control is to the left. We say "you don't have a right to take away our guns." Fine, they respond "you don't have the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do to her body."

10. 45tex

45tex Well-Known

Feb 1, 2009
    Not a well worded request. But not deserving of the small minded comments.
    Only takes a few seconds and its more important than guns.
    I signed it.