• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    Well, good news and bad news.

Good news is, they finally discovered my CHL app in the giant stack!
    Bad news is, I apparently neglected to sign and have the detective who fingerprinted me sign it as well.

I don't recall reading that anywhere in the literature, but maybe I just missed it. When I went back to the police station to get the cop to sign the photo, he told me he had never signed photos when doing chl fingerprinting, before.

Is this a new thing? Or has it always been done this way and I just missed it?
    Capitol Armory ad

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    Color me confused, then. Because the letter I got said that the fingerprinter and I both had to sign the back of the photo. Now I wish I'd taken a picture of the letter...

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Good news is, they finally discovered my CHL app in the giant stack!
    Bad news is, I apparently neglected to sign and have the detective who fingerprinted me sign it as well.

I don't recall reading that anywhere in the literature, but maybe I just missed it. When I went back to the police station to get the cop to sign the photo, he told me he had never signed photos when doing chl fingerprinting, before.

Is this a new thing? Or has it always been done this way and I just missed it?

Color me confused, then. Because the letter I got said that the fingerprinter and I both had to sign the back of the photo. Now I wish I'd taken a picture of the letter...

Yes, the instructions tell you that the FPer has to sign the pic too. That is to insure that the picture is actually of the person printed.

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    That has been the policy as far as I know since '95 when the first applications went in. I always signed mine and the deputy too.

Top Bottom