• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mookie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2022
    Arlington
    So I ordered a suppressor from thegundocks website, but used silencershop for the trust, tax stamp and filing. My ffl received the suppressor last week and I made and atf eforms account and completed the docusign documents via email on friday. Anyone know how long until the next "ready to certify" email takes to come through? I've heard it's usually 24 hours, but might be taking longer because of the weekend.
    Gun Zone Deals

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    So I ordered a suppressor from thegundocks website, but used silencershop for the trust, tax stamp and filing. My ffl received the suppressor last week and I made and atf eforms account and completed the docusign documents via email on friday. Anyone know how long until the next "ready to certify" email takes to come through? I've heard it's usually 24 hours, but might be taking longer because of the weekend.

2 months for me because I bought mine in December and Efiling through Silencer Shop wasn't up and running until the end of January. the FFL calls you to certify. The second one I did it took about 2 weeks from the time they received it until I certified, again, the FFL called me to certify. They have you login to your account and you use a remote session to verify and validate the information. I think it probably varies from FFL to FFL.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I had mine go through about 24 hours. I did mine about 930am & processing response by 10 am the next day.
    I’m going to do my next couple with your work man. I got the app on my phone. Your kiosk takes the prints and photo right? Or do I need to do those at the police station and a pharmacy for photos still?

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    I’m going to do my next couple with your work man. I got the app on my phone. Your kiosk takes the prints and photo right? Or do I need to do those at the police station and a pharmacy for photos still?

I took my photo with my phone in front of a white wall.

This definitely was not taken at a pharmacy ;-)

Screenshot from 2022-05-15 18-50-41.png

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Last one I did was for my hybrid46 and by mail. So did the prints at our local pd and photos at the local pharmacy. I want to try this newer way lol.

I want a few dedicated cans

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Last one I did was for my hybrid46 and by mail. So did the prints at our local pd and photos at the local pharmacy. I want to try this newer way lol.

I want a few dedicated cans

I'm currently at 109 days and counting. It will be 110 days starting tomorrow. If they can even out to the 120 day range I will probably buy 2 more cans. I have 2 in jail and I might buy 2 more. We'll see.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where

Yep we got the kiosk, it makes the process easier. Once your done with prints, then we take your pic & you register for an form4 E FILE account. The next day or 2 we will get an email to process,Then the wait begins.

I got my processing response on 5/4, I'm thinking I'll have my stamp sometime in August.

Top Bottom