• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    Now with pictures....

Well, after the anniversary "surprise" gift from my wonderful wife it was time to see what was in the works for Christmas. After looking over my wish list and Santa said, not likely." Then thinking i may as well slip another gift under the tree for me from she who must be obeyed. having a severe case of "needing" another super match grade target rifle of historic proportions. And the hunt was on! Searching and drooling through auction and high end catalogs, I saw what I really "needed" to satisfy the itch.
    There it was, calling my name and actually heard it! A Remington Hepburn "B" Model Target Rifle was calling my name. The price made my eyes water and lower lip quiver. Hepburn's can really put a dent in your wallet. Hell, I just threw my wallet to the wind like a drunken sailor and took the plunge. It shoots as smooth as silk stockings on a tall brunette's thigh and the trigger release is just as instant. Enough of dreamland... here is a couple pictures. I added a vintage Godwin Style Micrometer sight to it.
    I
    thumbnail c copy.jpg
    thumbnail j copy.jpg
    thumbnail e copy.jpg
    thumbnail h copy.jpg
    thumbnail i copy.jpg
    thumbnail f copy.jpg
    thumbnail k copy.jpg
    thumbnail b copy.jpg
    DK Firearms

Last edited:
    Top Bottom