Skip the Primary - McConaughey Has it in the Bag

Grumps21

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Apr 28, 2021
Houston
In his bid for the Senate, the majority of the money he raised was from out of state. In his bid for the presidency in 2020, he had to drop out because of hardly any money raised through his fundraising, adding to his poor positioning in the Democrat field of potential nominees, his home state also ignoring him. His campaign quickly went even faster downhill when he announced he was planning to confiscate guns, something even Chuck Schumer was not going to align himself with.
There is something wrong with our system when money from Cali or other state is allowed to influence Texas elections.

oldag

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Feb 19, 2015
McC's popularity with some Texans is due he is an alum of UT and wears burnt orange to basketball games and sits on the end of the bench. I believe that is his main and perhaps only qualification to run the great state of Texas. Hook 'em Horns!
One more reason I would not vote for him.

Reactions: Eli

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
After the hard left UT has made I don’t know how any conservative or libertarian minded people still support them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
After the hard left UT has made I don’t know how any conservative or libertarian minded people still support them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine the conflict my brother has. His eldest daughter started at Texas A & M two years ago, and his youngest daughter started at UT in Richardson this year.

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jul 1, 2008
Imagine the conflict my brother has. His eldest daughter started at Texas A & M two years ago, and his youngest daughter started at UT in Richardson this year.
Disown both of them.....cheaper in the long run....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Feb 19, 2015
a poll released over the weekend found McConaughey leading Abbott by 9 percentage points. The same survey, from The Dallas Morning News and the University of Texas at Tyler, showed McConaughey narrowly trailing Abbott two months earlier.

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jul 1, 2008
a poll released over the weekend found McConaughey leading Abbott by 9 percentage points. The same survey, from The Dallas Morning News and the University of Texas at Tyler, showed McConaughey narrowly trailing Abbott two months earlier.
More Texans are finding out that Abbott is all hat and no cattle. Name what actions he took to enforce the mask ban EO....or punish the Dems for abdicating their duties. He tries to talk tough, but he's as much an elitist politician as the Dems.

If Abbott is on the general ballot, Texas will have a Dem governor....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

alwho421

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 12, 2019
Bartlett
oh hell no

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud