• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    In his bid for the Senate, the majority of the money he raised was from out of state. In his bid for the presidency in 2020, he had to drop out because of hardly any money raised through his fundraising, adding to his poor positioning in the Democrat field of potential nominees, his home state also ignoring him. His campaign quickly went even faster downhill when he announced he was planning to confiscate guns, something even Chuck Schumer was not going to align himself with.
    There is something wrong with our system when money from Cali or other state is allowed to influence Texas elections.
    Target Sports

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    McC's popularity with some Texans is due he is an alum of UT and wears burnt orange to basketball games and sits on the end of the bench. I believe that is his main and perhaps only qualification to run the great state of Texas. Hook 'em Horns!
    One more reason I would not vote for him.

Reactions: Eli

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    After the hard left UT has made I don’t know how any conservative or libertarian minded people still support them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    a poll released over the weekend found McConaughey leading Abbott by 9 percentage points. The same survey, from The Dallas Morning News and the University of Texas at Tyler, showed McConaughey narrowly trailing Abbott two months earlier.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    a poll released over the weekend found McConaughey leading Abbott by 9 percentage points. The same survey, from The Dallas Morning News and the University of Texas at Tyler, showed McConaughey narrowly trailing Abbott two months earlier.
    More Texans are finding out that Abbott is all hat and no cattle. Name what actions he took to enforce the mask ban EO....or punish the Dems for abdicating their duties. He tries to talk tough, but he's as much an elitist politician as the Dems.

If Abbott is on the general ballot, Texas will have a Dem governor....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Awwww....

Matthew McConaughey announced Sunday that he has decided against a run for Texas governor amid speculation that the actor might enter the race... (source)

crying-matthew-mcconaughey.gif

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW

Reposting something I wrote awhile back-

Polls don't mean jack shit.

Polls do not measure opinion, they manufacture "opinion".

...especially from the Dallas Morning News

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom