I might jack off to that later
    1676769095903.png

echo1

"A free people should be armed and disciplined"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    Here's a couple more nice ones. A Navy Arms Cowboys Companion. It came with the extra-long Capco screw on/slip on recoil pad, I added a black Naval sling and the Blackhawk cheek riser to accommodate the T89 mount. I removed the Redstar 2.5X28 scope, to save it from mishap, in exchange for a Leapers 4X. Kinda weird how I came about the rifle. I bought the mag & stock first, then later traded a home-grown Paratrooper SKS for the rest of the gun minus the T89 & Redstar (I hand those on the shelf). The second rifle had a blade bayo, which must have been ordered in that configuration, when you could request a rifle built in various ways. I say that because it's a late pinned barreled action and would normally have had a spiker bayo, and the stock is new with the bayo channel cut for a blade. Blade Paratroopers are scares. PAX
    Cowboy-Companion-001.jpg

para-blade1.jpg

echo1

"A free people should be armed and disciplined"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    I got this little guy inbound from Colorodo, another KSI Hunter with the no-where rail minus the rail. I have a rail modded for a T89 mount in my parts heap. I may mount a Choate in it's place to avoid the cost and having to find a T89. Shouldn't really make much difference since the receiver is already drilled, or I may just tap it and put Allen screws but that leaves the numbers matching stock cut out for the rail. We'll see??? PAX.
    1698128302955.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom