ARJ Defense ad

Skyrocketing NICS Checks: Was It Due To Black Friday's Sale Prices...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    ...the holiday giving spirit or has panic buying begun as the impeachment hearings & next year's election (and the possibility of libturd mandated gun control laws should they somehow win) draw closer? I think it may be a combination of all of the above but whatever it was, the NICS checks run this past Friday were the second highest since the FBI started counting them in 1998. More at the source.

I may be adding to the increase in gun sales for this holiday season in as much as I may be buying a pistol to put under someone's tree and thus may be putting a big smile on that person's face for Christmas.
    ARJ Defense ad

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    This has been discussed.

A flooded market with sales on already low prices combined with a strong economy makes buying easy.

Betoad saying he wants to take them helps but I really don't think there is a panic.

A panic would be great for business though as many seem to be barely scraping by.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Stuff is so cheap now, it's almost worth stocking up for the next round of panic buying.

I grabbed a box of ammo today and wondered what the heck I was thinking when I bought it based on the price tag. Which reminds me, I need to work on my supply before demand kicks in towards election time.

Then again, the media is already saying Trump is behind in the polls and will lose, so maybe the folks who watch CNN have started to panic.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    There'll be one more tomorrow. Couldn't make it down to the FFL today. Giggity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    The economy is strong, consumer confidence is high, lot's of people actually working and a lot of excess capacity from the last two years to sell off..........

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    hummmm do CNN owners own stock in guns and ammo companies

ya thats it they are just trying to cause a panic and rake in the money

Stuff is so cheap now, it's almost worth stocking up for the next round of panic buying.

I grabbed a box of ammo today and wondered what the heck I was thinking when I bought it based on the price tag. Which reminds me, I need to work on my supply before demand kicks in towards election time.

Then again, the media is already saying Trump is behind in the polls and will lose, so maybe the folks who watch CNN have started to panic.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Bought the AR9 pistol today and some extra parts so the suppressor is hidden in the hand guard. ODIN Works 5″ 9mm Medium Profile Barrel – Stainless Steel and Griffin Armament Resistance 45 Silencer (8 inch) with a 10" hand guard. Plus 2k rounds of 147 grain 9mm ammo.

Top Bottom