• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    We're going ahead with a pre-order-Our distributor said Dealer cost should be around $350......so retail around $400... a little pricey, but if they work as advertised.......

3 Position selector switch may catch some folks off guard ...

taccon3mrtrigger.jpg

Got any other angles of the selector? It almost looks as if the selector keeps the hammer from catching, which would make it more like a full auto than a bump fire. I guess it catches just enough so the recoil lets it slip off the shelf?
    Military Camp

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    The only one on their site......at the the rear of the trigger assy is what?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The 'proof' I posted was that the Slide Fire is controllable and accurate. I'll be glad to do the same for you with my SSAR and SSAK stocks on the AR-15's and AK-47's, as well as the AES10B I have. I imagine that the grouping would look much like yours would shooting your bolt action or semi-auto while under fire from 5-10 individuals. :D

And when you all stop to reload, even if you get me, what's my team doing? You really need to bone up on basic infantry...

25 yards isn't a good measure of long gun accuracy (not even a .22) because it's ridiculously close, and I don't think anybody doubts that you can control a .22 (or .223 or 7.62x39) running at 600+/min cyclic, especially at that distance.

I'm not arguing that the Slide Fire is for everyone or that it is some magical end all be all item. What it IS, is an affordable alternative to a high priced NFA full auto for those of us who want them. If you don't like them, or don't want one, you are entitled to your opinion. I'll spend my money and enjoy my firearms the way I want to, you are free to do the same. :D

No, but you're arguing that there's more utility as a practical tool than there actually is.

Fun toy? Yes. Useful tool to use for personal defense? Hell no.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    We're going ahead with a pre-order-Our distributor said Dealer cost should be around $350......so retail around $400... a little pricey, but if they work as advertised.......

3 Position selector switch may catch some folks off guard ...

taccon3mrtrigger.jpg

Thanks for being the guinea pig Tony, looking forward to a review.....

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That's true, but having what's needed beforehand could get you in lots of trouble.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Why would you want to waste ammo when you have a limited supply for a undetermined amount of time? The average person just sprays and prays with a FA/Slide fire and cant actually control it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I still don't understand why a special stock is needed to unlock this magical bump-firing technology. I used to bump every semi rifle I could get my hands on.. when I was like 12...
    What does this stock do that technique can't accomplish?

Bump firing is tarded anyway... I thought only kids still did that kinda thing...

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I still don't understand why a special stock is needed to unlock this magical bump-firing technology. I used to bump every semi rifle I could get my hands on.. when I was like 12...

Bump firing is tarded anyway... I thought only kids still did that kinda thing...
    Real easy, separate you from your money...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Just curious, have you ever actually used a slide fire stock?

The condescending tone of your post implies that slide fire adds nothing in any way over a standard stock, I would hope you have tried it before making such a harsh assessment.

I thought only kids say "tarded".

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    I never got why they didn't sell them for $50 and make their $$$ in volume. It's plastic, yea I would get one for $50 mainly to have fun with cheap steel cased ammo but they lost me and many other people at their current price.

Probably because so many are still willing to give them hundreds for them. I'm in the same boat. If it was under a hundred, I'd consider it. But given it would just be a fun toy and ammo waster, the current price is way too high for any 'use' I'd have for one. I don't have the $$ to throw away on that much ammo, so even IF I had one, I'd rarely use it. For the price, I can damn near buy another rifle or pistol.

But, if you can afford it, go for it. FA fire sure is fun. Expensive, but fun. Useful in a SHTF scenario? Probably better off spending that much on more mags and ammo. Or just stock up on bacon. Yeah, bacon. It's useful even if we don't have a zombiepocalypse.

Top Bottom