• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    well i just put my ATI tactical forend on my 870 and now it seems that the slide isnt as smooth as it was before. and if i put a shell it in, it almost gets stuck when sliding the action forward. could it be that it just needs grease? or could i have not installed something correctly? sorry for the noob question, this is the first gun i have every really done anything too
    ARJ Defense ad

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    It could be that it needs grease3 or you could have screwed up when you put everything back together. The first time I took that part of my 870 apart I had hell's own time getting it right again. How rough is it? Does it feel like it is on the inside or the outside of the action? What do you mean by "The shells almost get stuck" That makes it sound like the problem may be in the action itself. I hope this helps.

Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    It could be that it needs grease3 or you could have screwed up when you put everything back together. The first time I took that part of my 870 apart I had hell's own time getting it right again. How rough is it? Does it feel like it is on the inside or the outside of the action? What do you mean by "The shells almost get stuck" That makes it sound like the problem may be in the action itself. I hope this helps.

it feels like the inside part, where the bolt it, is getting hung up. its hard to explain. i think im gonna fiddle with it tomorrow and see if i can get it back to normal. i may just be paranoid that i messed it up since im pretty new at this stuff

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    If its been shot I've seen where a piece of shot has feel out and gotten into the action, most of the time it was reloads though.

Top Bottom