• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008

All of the deputies involved should be out of jobs on their collective asses as far as I'm concerned.

This is S.O.P. in the state of commiefornia.

Many in "power" believe that the common man should not own firearms.

Outside of LEO's only the rich and affluent are entitled to RKBA here. The masses can't be trusted with guns... This is the underlying attitude of LE in the state.

The goal is to make all guns illegal and non accessable to the common law abiding people here. It will come to pass in my lifetime that the common man will not be able to legally own guns in the state of CA.

That is the end state "goal." Unless the libtards who are running the state into the ground get thrown out on their asses this place is DOOMED.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    the 9th circuit court aka the 9th circus is the most liberal and most overturned court in the country.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Note to self: When I buy a safe, I need to tie it into the floor in a VERY secure way, and it needs to be a combination safe.

One other note on the video, that former cop is wrong. The police brass in CA have no consciences. They are the problem, patrol officers are more often good folks (though the turds are all too common).

Also, I disagree with you, SigFiend. It should be a capital crime for any government agent to abuse their authority, especially when it's done to violate the rights of a citizen like this. There is zero excuse for what these criminals did.

It has to be challenged 1st.....california is a scary place

Both true. SLO is a pretty liberal area. The scary thing is that he's going to have to file something called a Law Enforcement Gun Release form. The police couldn't even release his guns if they wanted to

So does anyone know what charge he actually pled guilty to?? I was interested in the Possession of a Machine Gun charge...

Possession of a machine gun seems to be a pretty standard bullshit charge tossed around in CA. Not sure if it's pure ignorance, or just an attempt to intimidate.

Top Bottom