• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HCS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2020
    Llano, TX
    Yes definitely, I have a few. I just don't reload for them.
    I do not load for shotgun anymore, unless your shooting high dollar magnum or target loads, it cost more to reload than buying factory ammo, I get by with the good 'ole cheap dove & quail loads ( I keep a few buckshot around just in case needed) for my shotshell needs

HCS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2020
    Llano, TX
    Can you not give them ideas? :o

That wasn't my intention. I'm simply saying if I have to resort to cutting apart shotgun primers to keep shooting, I would rather find another target discipline.
    understood,
    I keep air rifle and pistol handy in my shop, for both critter control and recreation when I can't get to the range
    I have a blast with my Colt 1911 pellet pistol on a regular basis at home

1605292593860.png

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I do not load for shotgun anymore, unless your shooting high dollar magnum or target loads, it cost more to reload than buying factory ammo, I get by with the good 'ole cheap dove & quail loads ( I keep a few buckshot around just in case needed) for my shotshell needs
    Very true. I have a bunch of shotshell stuff to reload as my wife liked really light loads but it is not economical to load for routine shooting. Now with the way things are slugs and buck might be worthwhile loading but I have a supply now.

Reactions: HCS
    Top Bottom