• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The next person that feels it's necessary to post smart ass comments will be banned. I'm tired of this constant jabbing that serves ZERO purpose.

If you cannot state your opinion, or counter-argue, without taking shots at someone then perhaps this forum is not for you.

This includes EVERYONE.

If you have a problem with ANY post, PM me directly, and I will deal with it.
    Hurley's Gold

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Sounds great.I came over to this site to get away from the rudeness.We all are entitled to our opinions and should not get jumped on by rude comments.Some people are taking things too personally.I come here to learn and talk about guns which is what this site is for(isn't it?).

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Sounds great.I came over to this site to get away from the rudeness.We all are entitled to our opinions and should not get jumped on by rude comments.Some people are taking things too personally.I come here to learn and talk about guns which is what this site is for(isn't it?).

I agree, but anytime there's a discussion on politics or religion, you're bound to ruffle some feathers. That being said, there's no need for anybody to get personal. We all need to take the high road and be civil and respectful towards each other.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    For a site about guns, we sure do have some thin skinned members. I thought we were adults here... If adults can't take a little counter ribbing, it's sad. I do agree that this has to end... and end it will from me.

This site is too important to let that stuff undermine it.

stockFD3S

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Leon Valley, TX
    I agree, these should be banned.

smart_donkey3.gif

Top Bottom