• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TX Rhino

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    Texas
    I replaced sucking on cigarettes with sucking on medication three to six times a day and using an oxygen mask at night! Stopped smoking 25 years prior to my new "habits".

The costs are simply too great.....monetary being the least of them!

Ok......I'll get off my box now............

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    Only because I love you guys so much! No bullshit though, I literally went from a 13 year stretch of a pack and a half a day, straight to a PV, and it required NO WILLPOWER AT ALL. Honestly havent, dont, and surley wont miss analogs.

I like smoking, no, I LOVE SMOKING! However, I didnt like coughing up black shit, lungs as elastic as stainless steel, freezing/roasting my ass off outside, constantly stinking, vehicles stinking, spending around $350 a month, and burying family members.

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32742

This is the future, I have no doubt that in a decade or less, analogs will only be seen in display cases in museums.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Only because I love you guys so much! No bullshit though, I literally went from a 13 year stretch of a pack and a half a day, straight to a PV, and it required NO WILLPOWER AT ALL. Honestly havent, dont, and surley wont miss analogs.

I like smoking, no, I LOVE SMOKING! However, I didnt like coughing up black shit, lungs as elastic as stainless steel, freezing/roasting my ass off outside, constantly stinking, vehicles stinking, spending around $350 a month, and burying family members.

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32742

This is the future, I have no doubt that in a decade or less, analogs will only be seen in display cases in museums.

Just ordered a v2 e cig starter kit Hopefully it will help me kick actual tobacco, I do enjoy smoking mostly because it makes me look sophisticated and shit lol but seriously for all the reasons you stated.

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    I'm in the midst of trying to quit smoking. My strategy is to only dip instead of doing both. I do hope to quit all tobacco soon but I might as well try one at a time because I know cold turkey won't work for me. Going to stock up on sunflower seeds when I attempt to quit dipping since I like them and I've heard it helps.

edit: dang, just noticed this thread is two months old.

I had dipped rather than smoked for about 3 months one time.. then I found myself at a bar one night and lit back up. Seeing as how a can of dip lasts twice as long as a pack of smokes, I think it's time I try to do that again.

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    Just ordered a v2 e cig starter kit Hopefully it will help me kick actual tobacco, I do enjoy smoking mostly because it makes me look sophisticated and shit lol but seriously for all the reasons you stated.

Bravo man! You'll see, the vapor is kinda harsh for the first 20 mins or so because your lungs are like dried beef jerky right now, once they have had the chance to rehydrate, you wont even miss cigs.
    Alot of people think that this is a quit smoking method. No sir, absolutley not, well, you will quit smokig ciggerettes, but unless you are ready to get help kicking the nicotene habit, you damn sure aint quittin nicotene with these!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom