Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Not a pistol but a henry garden gun is my favorite snake/English Sparrow gun.

It is a lever action smoothbore .22 caliber shotgun. Haven't had the chance to try it out on a snake yet, but I bet it'd do great.

Again, not what you where looking for but you never know. A good sling goes a long way. Plus you could fix a machete bayonet and really go to work on the vines, muzzle at the ready for any scaley buddies that drop out. LoL.

I also seem to remember on here a while back the trend was clearing shooting lanes etc with. 12 gauge instead of a pole saw. Guys would walk from their blind blasting branches with birdshot. The idea being it is safer faster and easier. No ladders and blades no logs or dangernoodles falling on your head etc.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    For a newb, that needs to be expanded.

CTD doesn't just raise prices when supply gets short. They raise them to the stratosphere so that they can keep stock and rip off people who don't know any better.

And if you beat 'em to the punch? If you see something is going up in price but they haven't updated their prices yet? Go ahead and place an order. They won't hesitate to cancel all outstanding orders for an item just so they can put it back in inventory after quadrupling their price.
    Not only that, they also had glowing praise for the Toomey-Manchin universal background check bill.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I use to have a collection of screen shots from CTD, of their insane prices! I remember early 2020 when covid was just starting and ammo was getting scarce, you could watch their .223/5.56 ammo going up seemingly by the hour! I stopped watching when it hit $1,000 a case. Pmags went to $99! Wouldn’t buy from them for any reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Revolvers... Either an H&R 929 2" on walks because it's quieter, carries 9 and small. Or a Colt DS in a shoulder rig when I canoe or cycle. CCI shot shell ammo from Academy. Simple and dependable. Been awhile since I've seen a critter though. Hope it stays that way.

Top Bottom