• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    That's exactly what happened in California last general election. Republicans lost a couple of long time seats when districts in Los Angeles area produced turn out of 110% - 120%. Secretary of State refused to turn over voter records when Feds tried to investigate. WE can expect that in at least a dozen states

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I wonder if they’re pulling democrat votes from the El Paso covid patients they are bussing in from Juarez? I can see them offering free medical services for votes. Don’t put anything past these communist bastardos.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Here in Smith County you have to look long and hard to see any Biden signs or bumper stickers. Someone put up a couple at the entrance to the parking lot where I voted but there were no Democrats in the lot. Republicans had a setup a couple of hundred feet from the entry handing out voter guides. Constant stream of folks going in an out.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I know a few first time voters. They never thought it was important until now. They support Trump. Including the lesbian couple across the street.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Working around Westlake and Beecaves Biden signs are abundant. Like thousands of them. I think I've seen 3 Trump signs over there. Not in my neighborhood though. Trump signs everywhere.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Indeed. You would think they would be all about capitalism in those multi-million dollar houses with Teslas, Range Rovers and Mercedes in the driveways. All those housewives I see drinking wine while walking their little French bulldogs at 10am on a Tuesday morning. They don't like freedom? Seems strange to me, but what do I know? I'm just a peon there for their service.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Indeed. You would think they would be all about capitalism in those multi-million dollar houses with Teslas, Range Rovers and Mercedes in the driveways. All those housewives I see drinking wine while walking their little French bulldogs at 10am on a Tuesday morning. They don't like freedom? Seems strange to me, but what do I know? I'm just a peon there for their service.
    If I was working on their house, id leave a giant dump right in the toilet. Better yet, give them an upper decker

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    If I was working on their house, id leave a giant dump right in the toilet. Better yet, give them an upper decker
    Lmao. That thought has crossed my mind once or twice. I was thinking a floater in the pool since that's what I do, but it would just become my problem. I don't get to go in the house unless the husband is out of town. ;)

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Texas is my fault! I talked to several people that never voted before, I know at least two have now voted, Trump of course.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My sister is close to 40 and voted for the first time this year. I can’t honestly say I know for sure who she voted for.

2 guys I work with voted for the first time also. Late 20s I think. Both for Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tsugsr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    I know one person from work who voted for Biden. He is definitely in the minority.

I’ve seen a couple Biden signs around town, but only one or two bumper stickers...whereas trump stickers and flags on the back of trucks are abundant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom