• ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Antares,

IF we "out in the 50 States" are TOO DUMB to STOP the vote fraud, we fully deserve to lose.
    (I'm a 40 year veteran of being an Election Judge & I know how to STOP fraud, as I've learned the DIMocRATS dirty tricks.)

The FIRST thing that MUST BE DONE is to AUDIT 100% of the voter rolls & CLEAN OUT the "non-persons", the dead, the felons, the NON-citizens, the people who have MOVED OUT of the jurisdiction (AND may be voting in TWO or MORE places), etc.

yours, satx
    Trump established a commission to do this almost immediately after being sworn in. He got a more hostile response from the red states than I expected from the blue states which were far more hostile yet.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    This article makes a clear case that we are losing. I believe we are already lost.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    This article makes a clear case that we are losing. I believe we are already lost.
    I haven't lost until my body grows cold... and even then I will rejoice in my Savior.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

LabRat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    DFW
    LabRat,

Our main HOPE is that the RADICAL LEFT continues to "over play their hand". = That & their INSUFFERABLE ARROGANCE is their USUAL downfall.

yours, satx

It's started already. The waaaayyy left are shredding Biden for not providing the $2K checks he promised.
    Biden whines that $600 + $1.4k = $2K, but they're not buying that bill of goods. Now they've piled on the $2K must be "recurring".

Prepare for a knock-down-drag-out-bloody fight in the Dimms party.
    Popcorn is optional.

LR

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    It's started already. The waaaayyy left are shredding Biden for not providing the $2K checks he promised.
    Biden whines that $600 + $1.4k = $2K, but they're not buying that bill of goods. Now they've piled on the $2K must be "recurring".

Prepare for a knock-down-drag-out-bloody fight in the Dimms party.
    Popcorn is optional.

LR

LabRat,

Popcorn is NOT optional & YOU are designated as "Official Popcorn Popper" for TGT.

LOL, satx

LabRat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    DFW
    LabRat,

Popcorn is NOT optional & YOU are designated as "Official Popcorn Popper" for TGT.

LOL, satx

Oh, yeah, this is gonna be pro-level political dog-fighting....I bet Vegas has odds posted already.

I was kidding about the optional on popcorn; I agree with you.
    Gonna need a giant bowl to get through the the preliminary knock-out rounds; some salt and some butter....not too much. As long as it's not that nasty Orville Redenbacher crap.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Oh, yeah, this is gonna be pro-level political dog-fighting....I bet Vegas has odds posted already.

I was kidding about the optional on popcorn; I agree with you.
    Gonna need a giant bowl to get through the the preliminary knock-out rounds; some salt and some butter....not too much. As long as it's not that nasty Orville Redenbacher crap.
    Orville was originally from my home town. Rat bastard graduated high school, left, and never looked back.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    monkeywerxus has a perspective.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    As the members the Democrat leadership (an oxymoron if I ever heard one) falls away from the ideological purity demanded by the intelligentsia, the fallen will be attacked by the proletariat (Antifa/BLM) in order to maintain their march to victory over the capitalists in accordance with the historical dialectic! In other words, when one of them fails to meet their standards (or they just need to appease), they will be tossed to the mob.

Top Bottom