ARJ Defense ad

So how do i answer this fine lady and what possible reason does she think i would vote for her?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Got this text.....

Hi from Carol H Iannuzzi. I am running for Congress in your district. Please help me turn TX-26 Blue. Donate to my campaign at Carol2020.com. Defeat Burgess!

I'm gonna ask will she vote to take my guns if she wins after taking my money now.
    Hurley's Gold

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Got this text.....

Hi from Carol H Iannuzzi. I am running for Congress in your district. Please help me turn TX-26 Blue. Donate to my campaign at Carol2020.com. Defeat Burgess!

I'm gonna ask will she vote to take my guns if she wins after taking my money now.
    That is a robot. All political texts are just auto dialed bots. Ignore them.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    This is how my wife answered the Beto text. They mentioned me when asking for support so my wife didn’t hesitate to answer as I had ask. She made me proud!!!
    IMG_6048.PNG

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Ask her why you would WANT to turn the district blue? Ask her if she has seen how the blue cities and states are doing?
    And now they need a trillion dollars that we don't have to fix what they broke.

Ask her if she is insane?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    That is a robot. All political texts are just auto dialed bots. Ignore them.
    Never meet a bigger buzz kill.

We all know that but about half the time we get return texts and can engage.

You can only clean your gun and walk the roof tops so many times, theres a pandemic going on dont you know.

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    For what it's worth, Burgess is dominating Iannuzzi in fundraising. See if you can sap her meager resources. Tell her that you don't have any money to give her because of evil Trump, but if she sends you 20 yard signs, you'd be happy to post them all around your neighborhood. Then use them for target practice.

Top Bottom